Your top 10 International Teams

toastman344*

Ymb:
"Canada sent a special team, a maliciously hooligan one, I would say. During the pre-game warm up, the Canadians are on their side of the ice, we are on ours. Every time they reached the red line, they would always jab at our players either with a stick or an elbow." -Vasiliev

As we have already seen Vasiliev , Kastriukov et al. seem to be very fond of providing WEAK KNEED EXCUSES...But...

Riddle me this....Why didn't We Canucks take a parade of penalties prior to the brawl , if we were just Hooligans ? Why were we winning the game handily, with a shot at Gold, or at the very least silver on the last day of the Tourney...Meanwhile your ...oh So Talented Soviet side :) was mired in sixth place and gettin whooped in this game ? Sounds like the No Talent Goons were the CCCPers -Who Strangely Enough were Lousy Fighters :) Btw bet if you checks the stats prior to this final game...our Boyz were no where near the most penalized crew...But I'll lay dollars to donuts that CCCP was right near the top of the list...

Ymb29
Do you honestly think that the Soviets would start a brawl ?

They DID start the brawl ...by leaving the Bench First...We've already established this AD NAUSEUM ! Whether CCCP's actions were premeditated or not...is besides the point...BUT Certainly, they wouldn't have lost sleep over losing out...on their oh so glorious...sixth place finish :)

CHEERS !

YMB29

Sep 25, 2006
Denial is still in full blown effect i see.
Look who is talking.

I don't see what their past history of honourableness(and that's pretty debateable) has to do with their actions that day. Do you mean that since i never used swear words the past 7 days i'm not capable of letting one fly today?
No but you are less likely to swear than a person who has a reputation for swearing everytime.

they are 110% stone dead guilty,get over it. Their worst day as a team in international hockey.
The Canadian team is at least as guilty as them.

Riddle me this....Why didn't We Canucks take a parade of penalties prior to the brawl , if we were just Hooligans ? Why were we winning the game handily, with a shot at Gold, or at the very least silver on the last day of the Tourney...Meanwhile your ...oh So Talented Soviet side :) was mired in sixth place and gettin whooped in this game ? Sounds like the No Talent Goons were the CCCPers -Who Strangely Enough were Lousy Fighters :) Btw bet if you checks the stats prior to this final game...our Boyz were no where near the most penalized crew...But I'll lay dollars to donuts that CCCP was right near the top of the list...
I am not talking about taking penalties but stuff that Vasiliev mentioned, the kind that usually goes unnoticed.
And they were as lousy as the Canadians in fighting.

They DID start the brawl ...by leaving the Bench First...We've already established this AD NAUSEUM ! Whether CCCP's actions were premeditated or not...is besides the point...BUT Certainly, they wouldn't have lost sleep over losing out...on their oh so glorious...sixth place finish :)
This is the wrong thinking of the Canadian fans. Just because the Soviets had no chance of winning anything, does not mean they were willing to start a brawl.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->