Your team is on the clock! PICK #11 (FanBase Mock Entry Draft vs 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Zacha? I thought we all wanted Konecny or Meier last week? lol

Lol, that's what I thought too. Although, I'm sure it will change a thousand more times between now and the draft. Then Tallon will trade the pick and we won't get any of them.

-ghoste

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
gimme meier or konecny... i dont want to hope for zacha to be the monster he can be.. I prefer somone who has proven they can play with the best in the world.. aka mcdavid...

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Torn between Zacha, Meier and Konecny, so I'll go with

Package the pick with something and offer that to the Leafs for Kessel. :sarcasm:

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Man this will be hard for the guy counting the votes ! :laugh:

Think it will be Zacha in the end, I want Zacha, and Zacha it is !

Thank you...

Actually, that's the way I see the draft unfolding, like the HF FanBase Mock Draft ! One of Crouse, Barzal, Rantanen or Zacha will fall because of the amazing defensemen... Then we get to make our pick.

Zacha it is, I said !

;)

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Man this will be hard for the guy counting the votes ! :laugh:

Think it will be Zacha in the end, I want Zacha, and Zacha it is !

Thank you...

Actually, that's the way I see the draft unfolding, like the HF FanBase Mock Draft ! One of Crouse, Barzal, Rantanen or Zacha will fall because of the amazing defensemen... Then we get to make our pick.

Zacha it is, I said !

;)

I think they said on the prospects board that the HF Boards mock is more accurate than Bob's.

I'm going with Zacha as well. Although id be thrilled with Konecny or Meier. Or Crouse or Connor or whoever. If Zacha pans out he'll be a dynamic star forward. At worst he'll be a 40-50 pt.guy who's fast and physical. To me, that's too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad