Your team is on the clock! PICK #10 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Hey Avalanche fans ! I have been hosting a fan base 2015 entry level draft the past few days! You fans have until 5pm EST time tonight to get your picks in on who you want the Avalanche to draft with the 10th overall pick of the 2015 entry draft.

Please check the draft board below on who has been drafted, once a player is drafted they are no longer available. As a fan base you guys will be making your pick. So please leave behind the player you want to draft the most with your pick. Once your time is up I will be counting all the players chosen, and who ever has the most votes, is the player selected. If a tiebreaker is needed, I will be flipping a coin to decide that haha.

Rules:
-You as a voter, can only vote once.
-You can only select one player.
-Of course like a real draft, once a player is selected they can not be drafted again.

Players taken so far:

1. Edmonton Oilers:Connor McDavid, Center.

2. Buffalo Sabres: Jack Eichel, Center.

3 Arizona Coyotes: Dylan Strome (2nd Hanifin, 3rd Marner)

4. Toronto Maple Leafs: Mitchell Marner (2nd Hanifin, 3rd Barzal/Provorov)

5. Carolina Hurricanes: Noah Hanifin (2nd Crouse, 3rd Tsujimoto)

6. New Jersey Devils: Matthew Barzal (2nd Rantenen, 3rd Zacha)

7. Philadelphia Flyers: Ivan Provorov (2nd Rantenen, 2nd Zacha)

8. Columbus Blue Jackets: Mikko Rantenen (2nd Weresnki, 3rd Mieir)

9. San Jose Sharks: Werenski (2nd Zacha, 3rd McCool)

10. Colorado Avalanche:

Click this link below to follow the draft/main thread.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1878727

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Crouse... If anything he is a more talented Ladd sort of player. Odds are that he develops into a similar player.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I really dislike Crouse, I see him as being a high bust potential. By bust potential, I mean I think he will be an NHLer but I envision him as a 3rd liner which when picking 10th is not what you should be looking for. If you are picking top 15 you should be looking for potential top 6 forwards and/or top 4 capable dmen. I just don't think Crouse will ever fit into that category. I think people/scouts are getting to caught up on his size, because there are more talented players than Crouse, yet he is getting rated really high. I mean his numbers aren't eye popping, so I just do see the fascination with him. Usually the top rated guys are the ones with mind boggling numbers.

I'd be really bummed if the drafted played out the way it has in this mock draft because none of the players left really intrigue me and all the guys I want are gone (Provorov, Werenski or Rantenen). If I had to pick I'd probably go with Zacha, and my second pick would be Meier. Both have the top 6 skill I'd be looking for.

Last edited:

member 116861

I just noticed Carolina's 3rd choice for their pick. Carolina fans are awesome.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->