Value of: Your Sniper Winger to NYI

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Let's nor confuse armchair GMs wishlist with what the head coach has said and what discussions the GM is actually in(Kovy).

Yr one under Trotz and Lou, has been described as a season to evaluate the organizations players and the retool in it's infancy.

To be fair, that's what they said at the beginning of the year. We're in first in the division with 10 days until the trade deadline. Bellows at this point is probably seen by other teams as our 5th most valuable prospect (I actually have him behind Iskhakov and Koivula now, but that's besides the point). While there's no way I'm trading a first AND Bellows for Nyquist, I think it's pretty realistic that Bellows is available

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Instead of retaining on Kovalchuk, how about taking Hickey's contract in addition to Ho-Sang?

Because it's cheaper for the Kings to retain even 50% in a trade on Kovalchuk for 2 years than taking Hickey at 100% for 3? Having to wait another entire season to get out from Hickey, might as well just keep Kovalchuk, if all that's coming back is RFA Ho-Sang.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
This has been discussed. I would have to think so too. Not unless LA takes Ladd back in a deal.
Kovalchuk has 2 yrs/ $6.5m per caphit, left on deal.
Ladd has 5 yrs/ $5.5m per caphit,remaining on his deal .

I cannot see why team would touch the term on tbe Ladd deal.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Staple is right,that we get buyouts in the new cba

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
3 way, avoids the rivalry thing:

not 111% final, just a framework:
something around core of:

Hoffman to Islanders
Georgiev to Panthers
Dobson + cap dump from FL Reimer* to Rangers

* Isles have enuf cap space to absorb Hof
per one of the links [I think Yardbarker] in a FL trade primer, Reimer has played reasonably well, but they would rather move him and create cap

this deal does that, and with Shesty coming in once he is here we flip Reimer to a team needing netminder.

Nilsaf

Oct 22, 2013
Sweden

Hoffman to Islanders
Georgiev to Panthers

per one of the links [I think Yardbarker] in a FL trade primer, Reimer has played reasonably well, but they would rather move him and create cap

this deal does that, and with Shesty coming in once he is here we flip Reimer to a team needing netminder.
Disgustingly awful for everyone except the Rangers.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018

Hoffman to Islanders
Georgiev to Panthers

Lol this is terrible

No interest in gifting the rangers Dobson

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY

Hoffman to Islanders
Georgiev to Panthers

absolutely f***ing not from NYI

Reactions: LamorielloAndSon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad