OT: Your Sens Jersey Collection

Robin Lehner*

I have 10 Sens jerseys from 2007 - present. A small collection, I know :laugh:

The ones I can remember right now are:
Robin Lehner SNES Jersey :yo:
Sergei Gonchar SNES Jersey
Erik Karlsson SNES Jersey
Mike Fisher Home Jersey (Post 2007 Design)
Daniel Alfredsson Home Jersey (Post 2007 Design)
Max Malone (me) Black Practice Jersey (Post 2007 Design)

Daniel Alfredsson Home Jersey (2007 Design) Signed By Dean McAmmond (I don't remember getting it signed :laugh:)
Dany Heatley Home Jersey (2007 Design) I know :shakehead
Ray Emery Home Jersey (2007 Design)
Ray Emery Alternate Jersey (2007 Design) I was an Emery fan, and still am :yo:

So, there's my tiny collection. What jerseys you got?

ThrasherMinion

Just Chucky
Oct 2, 2006
NOW I see the "Jersey thread!"

I have a slightly, ok, horribly damaged Heatley white Thrasher jersey and
a power blue autographed Hossa.

Does that count?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I think I have about 13 Sens jerseys...

1) 1992/93 Pro Black #14 Marsh
2) 1995-ish Pro White #11 Alfredsson
3) 2004-ish Pro White Chara
4) 2004-ish Pro Red Hossa
5) Blank Pro 2007 White
6) Blank 1997-ish Pro White
7) 2004-ish Red Alfredsson
8) Old Red Blank
9) 2004 Black Fisher
10) 2008 Red Edge Pro blank
11) Current Red Spezza
12) Current White ? (used to be a Heatley, still deciding who to re-crest it with)
13) Current (although now defunct?) Black 3rd Karlsson

OH, and the wife has an old red #15 McEachern, and an Alfie jersey.

Although the caveat to my collection is that my Sens jerseys are part of a larger jersey collection that's maybe .... oh, I'd say at this point at least 150 jerseys.
.... I have a jersey problem...

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
Pics or gtfo. With that sick collection we need to see a few of those beauties... Especially the 1st ones.

My collection (doesn't warrant/need pics):

'07 Away white with 2007 Stanley Cup crest. Blank.
'08 Home RBK Red Black
1927 Heritage Barber Pole 0 Sweater by CCM

TheBandWagon

Feb 3, 2009
right here
bunch of jerseys, only two sens though. One the new style red, no name (drunk impulse buy), the other is the old white one autographed by the team the day Andre Roy was traded

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I have a blank sens current jersey from this year premiere.

An autographed Carey Price premiere jersey. Carey price is probably the best goalie in the league right now my favorite.

And a autographed matt forte Chicago bears full sewn everything jersey.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This pic represents maybe... half of my collection? Maybe a little under half. I ran out of hanger space LONG ago, so roughtotes/separate storage solutions make up the rest of it.
MLBOV.jpg

Edit: ok, looking at that pic, it's definitely not even half of them.

Edit #2: gotta clean my hockey room.

Crawdinger

Sep 29, 2010
Ottawa
a blank away and home of the old jerseys from when I was a kid
embarassingly, they fit perfectly today
I have thought about putting a marquee on them
but I want to keep them pure
they are also both signed by Jason York

mrb91

Oct 20, 2008
Kingston, On
Got a home Alfredsson jersey near the end of last season. It is my first one. I want to get a Cowen one when he sticks with the Sens.

Edit: As for other sports I plan on getting a Yunel Escobar jersey and a Jared Allen jersey.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
This pic represents maybe... half of my collection? Maybe a little under half. I ran out of hanger space LONG ago, so roughtotes/separate storage solutions make up the rest of it.
MLBOV.jpg

Edit: ok, looking at that pic, it's definitely not even half of them.

Edit #2: gotta clean my hockey room.

I'm just starting to collect jerseys I was wondering do you buy blanks? Whatevers cheaper or only players you know??

If you thought a jersey was cool looking but didn't know the players on them would you buy it?

And just curious when do you splurge on replica/Edge jerseys instead of premiere? All the time that's what I do 300 + for an edge :/

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm just starting to collect jerseys I was wondering do you buy blanks? Whatevers cheaper or only players you know??

If you thought a jersey was cool looking but didn't know the players on them would you buy it?

And just curious when do you splurge on replica/Edge jerseys instead of premiere? All the time that's what I do 300 + for an edge :/

I've been collecting for about 10 years or so, but I'm kind of unique. I buy blanks, but do a lot of my own customization (I own a twill cutter - actually a vinyl cutter, but it works just the same- and have lots of experience from past jobs doing it).

I generally buy blanks or players I know/like, but I also own a Flyers Downie jersey, and screw that guy... but it was $10. Sometimes, you just buy because it's too cheap not to.

eBay is great, if you know how to tell the difference between a real and a fake jersey. Best piece of advice I can give you, if you REALLY want to collect, is know what's common and what's rare, and wait until the price is in your range (don't buy it just because it's there, wait for the deal).

And I splurge on pros if they're Sens jerseys... other teams, I'll buy them when I find a good deal. I bought a big chunk of pro jerseys during the lockout, when everyone was angry at the NHL and angrily selling every hockey item they owned.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
I have..

1.) Black Away Jersey= 1992-1993. (Got off Ebay)
2.) White Away Jersey= 1992-1993. (Got mine in 1998)
3.) Red Home Jersey= 1997-2007. (Bought during the 2006 series between Buffalo)
4.) Black Practice Jersey=2010? #61
5.) Red Home Jersey= Post 2007. (Girlfriend bought me it two weeks ago).

and...

6.) Team Canada Jersey= 2010, my grandmother bought me it while they attended the World Juniors in Buffalo.

I used to wear the pre 2007 jersey to games but now i wear the Black 1992 Jersey.

Probably buy the new jersey with either Karlsson, Spezza, or Alfredsson whenever it comes out.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I have...
2007 white Sens jersey, blank
2007 red/black Sens jersey, blank
current home Sens jersey, Leclaire
current home Sens jersey, Alfredsson
current away Sens jersey, blank
current home Blackhawks jersey, Toews
current home Islanders jersey (but bought when it was still their 3rd), Tavares
Team Canada, blank

I think that's all.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I also have a bit of a jersey addiction.
Just Sens jerseys I have:
Bonk black
Vial Black
Blank black
Tugnutt black
Volchenkov white
Volchenkov new version red
Regin new version red
Hossa old third
Yashin white with the captains C
blank black red and white version
Prusek swoop style
New red Rbk goal cut jersey

Can't think of any others, as far as pics go:
PicturesFeb21005.jpg

CIMG0026.jpg

Regin002.jpg

Vial002.jpg

Volchenkov.jpg

PicturesFeb25002-1.jpg

PicturesFeb21006.jpg

I have a bunch of non-sens jerseys too, as far as "interesting" ones with pics I have:
PicturesFeb21004.jpg

bruinsthird.jpg

lightningthird.jpg

Since Im cursed you can blame me for the bad Regin year, Hossa being traded, Prusek not being a #1, etc

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Red RBK Edge Redden 6 'A'
White CCM blank

I got the latter for $12 at SportChek last summer, it was awesome, even though the jersey is way too big for me.
Also have a duo of Team Canada jerseys, planning on either getting the new Sens third or an Oilers home jersey this year.

obsenssive*

I saw a Vial jersey :yo:

I have a black 92-93 away which I'm trying to get customized with Regin :D it's basically a **** you to the sens design staff. the jerseys just keep getting worse....

people with SNES jerseys ain't got no respect for this club :shakehead

also I am in the process of getting this bad boy:

2860812330100283076S425x425Q85.jpg

Allez Strasbourg!

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
I'm not much of a jersey guy. I just have the current reds and third (which, is no longer?), both with Alfie. I can't trust anyone else to put on there.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I've been collecting for about 10 years or so, but I'm kind of unique. I buy blanks, but do a lot of my own customization (I own a twill cutter - actually a vinyl cutter, but it works just the same- and have lots of experience from past jobs doing it).

I generally buy blanks or players I know/like, but I also own a Flyers Downie jersey, and screw that guy... but it was $10. Sometimes, you just buy because it's too cheap not to.

eBay is great, if you know how to tell the difference between a real and a fake jersey. Best piece of advice I can give you, if you REALLY want to collect, is know what's common and what's rare, and wait until the price is in your range (don't buy it just because it's there, wait for the deal).

And I splurge on pros if they're Sens jerseys... other teams, I'll buy them when I find a good deal. I bought a big chunk of pro jerseys during the lockout, when everyone was angry at the NHL and angrily selling every hockey item they owned.

cool thanks for the advice :)

and that yellow bear jersey is sweet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad