Your realistic expectations and predictions (Time to check back in...)

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
- Pens hit a rough patch. Half the board turns on Sullivan with KIRK carrying the lead pitchfork.

- Kunitz does just enough to stay in the top six the entire season, driving the rest of the board that didn't go off the deep end with KIRK to insanity.

- Sheary loses his spot with Crosby.

- He's replaced by Kunitz.

- Pens spin the story all season of how Murray and MAF have a bromance and are happy to split games 50/50.

- I roll my eyes and laugh.

- A young kid like Archie or Blue has a good season in the A

This seems about right.

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
1. Pens finish 2nd in Metro behind Washington again

2. Pouliot gets inserted as a regular into the lineup in November due to major struggles by Schultz and never looks back

3. Fleury is traded to a desperate contender with a major goalie injury at the trade deadline.

4. Kunitz is on the team all year, but JR lets it slip to Josh Yohe that he won't be resigned. Rob Rossi overhears and writes exclusive

5. All of Malkin, Bonino, and Cullen miss 10+ games, giving a chance for Sundqvist to prove he has a place on this team next year as a 4C

6. Wilson 20 goals. Kuhnhackl goes 15/15/30

7. Crosby wins the Art Ross but not the Hart

8. Kessel plays like a star, scoring 40 goals

9. One of Sheary or Rust falls flat and becomes a healthy scratch in January

and for the heck of it,

10. Pens repeat

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
30 games left... I had some real stinkers in this one. :laugh: Anyone else?

I mean, not to blow my own horn but I had the most accurate prediction in the thread and deserve effusive praise from the world:

- Pens hit a rough patch. Half the board turns on Sullivan with KIRK carrying the lead pitchfork

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
1. Pens finish 2nd in Metro behind Washington again

2. Pouliot gets inserted as a regular into the lineup in November due to major struggles by Schultz and never looks back

3. Fleury is traded to a desperate contender with a major goalie injury at the trade deadline.

4. Kunitz is on the team all year, but JR lets it slip to Josh Yohe that he won't be resigned. Rob Rossi overhears and writes exclusive

5. All of Malkin, Bonino, and Cullen miss 10+ games, giving a chance for Sundqvist to prove he has a place on this team next year as a 4C

6. Wilson 20 goals. Kuhnhackl goes 15/15/30

7. Crosby wins the Art Ross but not the Hart

8. Kessel plays like a star, scoring 40 goals

9. One of Sheary or Rust falls flat and becomes a healthy scratch in January

and for the heck of it,

10. Pens repeat

Highlighted my really bad looking ones right now. 5 is like half bad, but this team having so many centers could be why Sundy isn't getting a chance. Otherwise, bad predictions are bad. Kuhnhackl may not even crack 30 games :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->