WC: Your predictions

ThaiTanicDK

Oct 26, 2016
It would be amazing if Denmark surprises this year and got into semifinal and played for the bronze. They got a team strong enough for a QF this year, but getting into top 4 is that next tough step for any nation.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Germany? The Top-Teams has now some NHL-Stars in their team. This is the big different to Olympics. Germany could be happy if they reach the QF.

They made the QF in 2017 and lost 2-1 to Canada.
They beat Sweden and Canada in the Olympics and lost 4-3 in OT to OARussia. Notably Sweden, Finland, and Russian leagues took significant breaks (Russia 33 day break I think). No NHLers, but all of the best European league players. Am I wrong?

I'm interested to see how this German team plays all things considered. I agree they should be extremely pleased to reach QF. I wonder if confidence, puck-luck, and a bit of momentum and pride give them any boost. They seem to have graduated above the bottom-feeders, but clearly stuck below the murderous top teams.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
SWE - USA -------> USA
CAN - SUI ----> CAN

CAN - USA ----> CAN

1. Canada
2. USA
3. Sweden

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
usa much better than sweden , eazy win for usa.

swiss will give canada a hard fight but canada will take it.

canada usa in final, canada will explode and take the gold.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
1 CANADA
2 USA
3 SWISSDEN

Sweden will have a little chance to win against USA. Dont know why, if its the system or something else.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
UNFORTUNATELY... my picks are damn accurate!

US-Sweden semi
Canada-Swiss semi

Czechs out... not happy.

Turns out I know nothing.lol Of all the things I was right about it was the Czechs not making semi's. That is the one thing I wanted to be wrong about...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad