OT: Your playoff bandwagon teams

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
He's a Russian. Enough said.:)
He's also the best goal scorer of this generation, hell when all is said and done I think the case will be made that he's the best of all time. **** the haters, Ovi needs a cup!

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Why don't you like Ovi?

He's an individual. From tucking his shirt in year's past, being defiant about the Olympics and the NHL's decision, to his laces...that cat is an individual. Perhaps the Cap's will succeed and he will be more successful, when he becomes less self absorbed. His skating during (or before) the Anthem/s finish makes me nuts as well.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
He's an individual. From tucking his shirt in year's past, being defiant about the Olympics and the NHL's decision, to his laces...that cat is an individual. Perhaps the Cap's will succeed and he will be more successful, when he becomes less self absorbed. His skating during (or before) the Anthem/s finish makes me nuts as well.
I honestly thought you were being sarcastic until the very end.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
:laugh: I wonder how many people hate him for that but are ok with the endless fidgeting that goes on during the anthems... which I find merely humorous

Since that seems to be the norm, I accept it, as there seems to be a certain respect/reverence. For the Captain of a team, Washington DC nonetheless, the behavior is more egregious.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Since that seems to be the norm, I accept it, as there seems to be a certain respect/reverence. For the Captain of a team, Washington DC nonetheless, the behavior is more egregious.
I imagine the anthem loses it's luster real quick when you hear it 20 times a month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad