your personal TOP 5 prospects...

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Who dat? Nephew?
Okay okay, I admit that I tend to have very polarized opinions on prospects. Either I'll not really be interested in them at all or I'll totally love them. And I admit perhaps the first impression made too much of an impression on me. This is the first shift I ever saw him play, when he was 10 years old playing vs players 2 years older, immediately off the first face off of the game(#11, black/white):

And I remember thinking: "Yeah okay, this guy..."

Still, he does have the top 3 all time records for defensemen at WSI-u12, having 3 appearances as a u10, u11 and u12 player there etc. so there are -some- accomplishments..

Why is it such a problem anyway, the OP made it clear that the player can be of any age!

Last edited:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Okay okay, I admit that I tend to have very polarized opinions on prospects. Either I'll not really be interested in them at all or I'll totally love them. And I admit perhaps the first impression made too much of an impression on me. This is the first shift I ever saw him play, when he was 10 years old playing vs players 2 years older, immediately off the first face off of the game(#11, black/white):

And I remember thinking: "Yeah okay, this guy..."

Still, he does have the top 3 all time records for defensemen at WSI-u12, having 3 appearances as a u10, u11 and u12 player there etc. so there are -some- accomplishments..

Why is it such a problem anyway, the OP made it clear that the player can be of any age!

I didn't say it was a problem at all, just had no idea who he was. But he does seem to have a page on Elite Prospects.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
1. Dahlin
2. Lafreniere
3. Hughes
4. Svechnikov
5. Byfield

- HM(in no particular order)• Kakko, Pettersson, Holtz, Dobson, Hughes

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Dahlin or Hughes
Hughes or Dahlin
Lafreniere
Kako
Svechnikov (idk anyone else)

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
Rasmus Dahlin has to be #1 for me
Casey Mittelstad is my #2
I'm gonna add a Hughes at #3, but for me, I'm talking about Quin.
At 4 I have Kakko. LOVE the name and I have to pick someone from Finland (my DNA test says I'm 6% Finnish!)
I also really enjoyed watching Dylan Samburg these last few years and can't wait to see him grow as a player.

bh53

Sep 18, 2017
Victoria
1. Rasmus Dahlin
2. Alexis Lafreniere
3. Jack Hughes
4. Andrei Svechnikov
5. Elias Pettersson

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
I guess I'll also go with what seems to be the consensus 5 here, ordering them is a little tougher...

J. Hughes
Dahlin
Pettersson
Lafreniere
Svechnikov

Vide

Mar 2, 2015
Dahlin, Heiskanen, Pettersson and Jack Hughes is in my top4. 5th guy is harder to nail down.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
1. Hayton
2. Dahlin
3. Hughes
4. Svechnikov
5. Lafreniere
-
467. Zadina

Am I a bitter Coyotes fan? Nope. Not at all. I swear. That’s not what this is about. It’s my real opinion. :sarcasm:
468. Hayton

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad