your personal TOP 5 prospects...

byeyimini

Sep 10, 2002
Visit site
Looking for your top 5 prospects.
ANY age, drafted or NOT…they can be lacing them up in the Timbits league for all I care. Don’t care what country they are in either. …as long as the kid is Calder eligible or some day will be Calder eligible. Very curious to see your top 5 prospects ranked in order. Thanks !

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Considering the leeway given in the OP, at this point in time mine are
1. Kiviharju
2. Dahlin
3. Hughes
4. Lafreniere
5. Svechnikov

Reactions: joshik

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Dahlin
J. Hughes
Lafreniere
Svechnikov
Petterson

I'm going to avoid naming anyone who hasn't played high-level juniors yet. Heiskanen vs Petterson was close, and I was tempted to put Vilardi. Surprised I haven't seen Dylan Savoie, Holz or Byfield yet.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Very bold to say Kiviharju, but he has put up some records in his young age and his skills are through the roof. If he can keep it up, he might be the best D ever from Finland. Long time for his draft and anything can happen though.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Dahlin
J. Hughes
Lafreniere
Svechnikov
Petterson

I'm going to avoid naming anyone who hasn't played high-level juniors yet. Heiskanen vs Petterson was close, and I was tempted to put Vilardi. Surprised I haven't seen Dylan Savoie, Holz or Byfield yet.

You mean Matthew Savoie? :)

Reactions: 93LEAFS

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Dahlin
J. Hughes
Lafreniere
Svechnikov
Petterson

Agreed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->