GDT: Your Ottawa Senators at Sabres - 2PM, TSN5, - Battle Royale Edition

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
hmmm ok I have seen the goals now....

First one is on Andy, NHL goalie has no business giving up a goal like this.

Second is a really bad rebound and then a lucky bounce. Dzingel and Duchene super soft after the face-off allows the Sabres to shoot. Lajoie bad positioning too, letting 2 Sabres go inside.

What a terrible team. Wow.
Sure bounces happen but they happen more often if you are playing in your zone all game long.
Fire Boucher already. This rope-a-dope no-possession hockey is not getting them anywhere.

Yep, credit for a better PP and a better forecheck at the start of the season, but I am giving up on Boucher. Don't think he'll be able to accomplish anything. I would like to see the impact of a coaching change, a complete different mentality.

Yes. That is the problem.

But let's be honest, not a great outing... at least not on the goals against. Only saw that and the last ~7 mins

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
The second PP unit is a liability during the last couple games. They can't get anything going.
Score a goal last game. But aside of that they are not that dangerous. They stopped being dangerous since Tkachuk got injured.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Stone signed a one year $7.3M last year to UFA deal. I wonder if he turned down something close to a $8M x 8 offer hoping for the big up front bonuses. He might not see that again if he did. Same with EK if he turned down a $11M-$12M x 8 I'm not sure someone will fork that over anymore the way it's going for him now.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Mark Stone and Matt Duchene do not play well together. Stone needs to be the man on his line, really hard to understand that the coaching staff cant identify this. Stone is a way better fit with Tierney. Boedker plays well with Duchene why complicate things?

Stone in general hs been pretty terrible this season, this is the worst I have seen him play.

* What a save by Mckenna.

Reactions: Tundraman

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
I’m desperate for Ceci to prove me wrong and find his game that had me so excited when we drafted him. With each passing man he doesn’t take in front of the net, my hope fades. He’s got zero confidence it seems.

Nice save by McKenna.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad