Line Combos: Your Opening Day Line-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
I’m bored, training camp/pre season is around the corner, gearing up for regular season. Probably done a million times, probably will get locked, but I’m bored.

Here’s my lineup..

Panarin — Zibanajed — Buchnevich
Kreider — Chytil — Kakko
Namestnikov — Strome — Kravtsov
Lemieux — Howden — Andersson

Skjei — Trouba
Smith — Fox
Staal — DeAngelo

Lundqvist
Georgeiv

That defense will put up points and will give up a lot of points. Sheesh on paper that defense looks to be pretty weak

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Panarin-Zib-Kakko
Kreider-Chytil-Kravtsov
Lemieux-Strome-Buch
Andersson-Howden-Fast
(McKegg)

Skjei-Trouba
Rykov-DeAngelo
Staal-Smith <= yikes

Hank
Georgie

I trade Nam because we won't fit the cap ... I would love to see Rykov-DeAngelo, seems they could be a menace together.
Fox starts in the AHL.

Last edited:

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Panarin-Zib-Kakko
Kreider-Chytil-Kravtsov
Lemieux-Strome-Buch
McKegg-Howden-Andersson

Skjei-Trouba
Rykov-DeAngelo
Staal-Smith <= yikes

Hank
Georgie

I trade Nam because we won't fit the cap ... I would love to see Rykov-DeAngelo, seems they could be a menace together.
Fox starts in the AHL.

What about Fast?

Reactions: eco's bones

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Andersson needs a good camp or he may go down . Hoping he stays

On D Hajek doesn’t have it locked if Rykov or Lindgren rocks it . I am interested in Ruenanen too

McKegg likely the spare and Nieves waived

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich/Kravtsov
Panarin-Chytil-Kakko
Lemieux/Namestnikov-Strome-Buchnevich/Kravtsov
Namestnikov/Lemieux-Howden-Fast

Nieves, DiGiuseppe or McKegg as the 13th forward--the losers to Hartford. Andersson to Hartford. He needs to play--not be a spare. If we can dump Names Lias comes back up.

Panarin will do what Panarin does--he'll work better away from Zibanejad--both these players should have the puck as much as possible--not have to share it between each other. Kreider will do better with Zibanejad than with Chytil. If we're trading Kreider best to get his production numbers up. I'd rather a Hayes like return for him than a Zuccarello return. I like Panarin mentoring Kakko too.

Staal-Trouba
Skjei-DeAngelo
Rykov/Hajek-Fox
Smith

Would want both Rykov and Hajek getting good ice time. One makes the Rangers the other goes to Hartford. Smith might end up in Hartford too. I really don't see a good role for him. Also a chance that Reunanen and Lindgren push for that bottom pairing LD job.

Lundqvist
Georgiev

Shesterkin goes to Hartford but the Rangers work him into the lineup for 5 to 10 NHL games before the season is up depending somewhat on how the team is doing overall. If Henrik struggles that will happen for sure. If the Rangers are keeping it close enough for a playoff spot that might change that dynamic and unless there's an injury we'll see less of Igor in New York then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad