GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (49-21-8, 106 Points, 2nd in Metro) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (24-45-8, 56 Points, 8th in Metro), 7 PM, MSGSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Some in the forums have stated he seems douche. I don't know about that, and you are supposed to celly an important goal, but over the years I've seem some his more emotional cellies that have been complete backbreakers for the opponent.

Loved that celly. Probably some CBJ players talking some junk.

Glad that his scoring % is stablizing to normal levels. He is a likeable player.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
It’s Kelly Sutherland watching the uncalled penalty, he’s had some classic controversial calls (he’s reffed a ton of games).

A classic.

Perron’s goal was the GWG in the Blues 2-1 W in Game 5 of the SCF.

Called a penalty on Benn here in OT, in Game 4 of the 2020 SCF, and Shattenkirk scores a PP goal.

I'm sure this was posted already but for anyone who didn't see it lol...

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
Not an important or big win.... but just the type of win we needed to have. Columbus and their starting D are just awful this year. We should be globe trotting on a team like this. Glad we actually did.

Think my Dad is getting old. He didn't want to stand up for the 8th goal.
I actually dislike these games, almost nothing good really comes out of playing a bad team, especially with the bruins coming up.
fun? hell yeah! productive? nope

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we signed Johnny Air Hockey, I'm pretty sure there'd be no Timo.

f*** him anyway. I'm pretty sure he's a loser signing with that DUMP OF A TEAM.

''I came here to win'' I don't think he said what he came to win? Probably golf tournaments in April and May.

f*** the Jackets

And f*** Jarmo.

And f*** JD too and f*** their stupid organization for taking him back after he left to go be the presidents of the Rangers and then came running back after they let his stupid ass go.

f*** the Jackets and their stupid FAKE cannon blasts! The cannon is real, but the sound isn't even coming from the cannon, but an audio clip played over the arena PA.

They need to take a few cannons to that turd of an organization, but it looks like that already happened.

I hope to god they miss out on Bedard and they have a repeat of this suck season next year.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Kinda felt bad on the beat down the Devils gave Columbus. Although, I did ask for a blowout, after watching the game it looked like men against boys. I hope they go into the playoffs playing well. Would be a great confidence builder if they beat Boston.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinda felt bad on the beat down the Devils gave Columbus. Although, I did ask for a blowout, after watching the game it looked like men against boys. I hope they go into the playoffs playing well. Would be a great confidence builder if they beat Boston.
I kind of felt bad too.

I felt bad that it was only 8-1 and not 12-0.

We could have at least hit 10.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Watching the highlights again, why did someone think it was a good idea to wear a Rags jersey on the glass? Noticed it on the Severson shortie.

Haula got a lot of flak for his early season crappy luck, even though I was a big fan of his play. I'm glad he's pimping out now (both goal and celebration wise).

The Holla scoreboard thing is gonna hit different if he scores an OT winner this spring. Easily the best one they have lol

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haula is still shooting only 7.5% this year, but it looks like his shots on goal are slightly up this year, so he's not too far off from his career goal production like he was earlier in the season when he only had like 2 goals through 40-something games.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
watching highlights of game...

12:23 left in the 1st dano says... "sometimes a line is just a number..."

lou would be proud

....and wow, they're all very nice goals
My favorite Dano moment of the game was Timos second goal and Dano was heard over the mic speaking to himself while Jack was rushing up the ice. “Hes so fast”

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
watched goal again... nice catch

(semantic point though... he says "so quick" instead of fast)
IMG_0978.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad