Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
SO WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GAME AT?​

2cgdjev.jpg

NEWS AND NOTES

NJD (9-2-3)
-The Devs are coming off a 5-3 win over philthy
-Hedberg gets the start. 2-0-1 with a .973 and .65.
-Elias leads the team in pts with 18 in 14 gp.
-The devils have sold out all but 1 game this year
-Kovalchuk is 1pt shy of 800 for his career
-With his goal tonight Clarkson is now 3rd in the league with 10
-Rick Nash eats up 7.8 in cap space and has 3 goals on the year
-Brad Richards carries a 6.66 cap hit and has 2 goals
-Clarkson doesn't make 7.8 or 6.66.
-Clarkson has the same amount of goals as Nash/Richards/Callahan/Stepan combined.
-That's almost 20mill in cap space tied with clarkson in goals. Or 2.2 million 9 dollar blue moons at the rock
-Clarkson only costs 296,000 Blue moons
-I'm getting sidetracked here

NYI
-The Islanders are coming off a 4-3 SO win over the NYR.
-Tavares leads the team in pts with 16 in 13 GP.
-Grabner will have 78 breakaways this game & score on none.
-Dipietro still has 9 years left on his deal
-That's a big popcorn bill from the press box

THE LINEUPS​

200px-New_Jersey_Devils_logo.svg.png

Poni-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Elias-Henrique-Clarkson
CBGB
Barch/Matteau-Josefson-Butler

Greene-Larsson
Sal-Fayne
Zidlicky-Volchenkov

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooose
The legend

200px-Logo_New_York_Islanders.svg.png

Moulson-Tavares-Boyes
Okposo-Nielson-Grabner
Martin-Cizikas-Bailey
Mcdonald-Aucoin-Ullstrom

Streit-Hickey
Macdonald-Hamonic
Strait-Visnovsky

Nabokov
DP

sloan.jpg

"Please get your 10th win of the year for me Devils"

-Sloan

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
:laugh: You had me cracking up hard with your Clarkson/Rags stats, and your Trashcan stats, good god he has so many years left on that contract.

SWEEP THE WEEKEND!!!

Damn Neil scored tonight pushed Clarkson to 3rd. I want him to troll the whole league and win the Rocket so bad. Also Elias is 2nd in the league in Assists.

More of this too

i6jeB0ck6EtGG.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I must say I really enjoy the random notes on here!

Would be funny if they played the trash can tomorrow. Knowing us though we'd probably give him a shutout!:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Best Goalie Tandem in the League hands down.

Marty had a below 1 GAA his first 3 games too. It's one of the best. Vancouver might have the best I think. We do have one of the best goalie tandems in the league or at least we have so far. I don't need what the ''Stats suggest'' to tell me that.

Biron stunk the other night. Rangers can't roll two goalies. They NEED Lundqvist. We rag on Bryz a lot, but they really can't go to Boucher or Leighton. Pittsburgh has a good one, but with loads of controversy. Not to mention their backup is a starter on more than a few teams right now. When Nabokov needs a night off they roll out the can that the players spit in on the bench, and put that in front of the net.

I can't think of a better tandem in the conference that's this hot right now. Pittsburgh has two starters, and controversy. Aside from that there isn't a better one, and we don't have the controversy.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
To add to your Devils and Rags facts, I'd like to add that Moose is having a better year than Queen Henrik.

Yes, but he's only played in 3 games. Now compare him to Biron, and I agree. Moose has been better than Biron since the year both started backing up for the teams they're with now. Marty was having a better year than Henrik up until the last 2 games with 3 goals against. Henrik isn't doing too much better though like he was last year. With Marty's two games of 3 goals allowed, and Lundqvist becoming a little more sharp as of late he's just now getting up there.

However Marty is having a much better year than Jonathan Quick hands down. Among a few other big names.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
**** Sloan. The possibility of her becoming a major character in Entourage was the reason I stopped watching that show.

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
Grabner and his breakaways---ROTFLMFAO! I put the Clarkson goal stat in the WTF? thread on the main NHL Talk forum.

Just contain Tavares and Moulson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad