Proposal: Your mock draft

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I've see a few rankings with York in the ~20 range.

If Brink falls out of the 1st, and/or falls to us in the 2nd, because he's 5'8", hot damn.

I doubt he will, but that would be nice. Even if he starts falling into the 26-31 range we should start looking at the cost to move up from 42.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Interesting that you have Korczak and Robertson so high, and York so low, but I can't disagree with you. Like the former two. Not sexy, but solid. Tomasino...I ust don't know about him. Seems kind of lightweight, somehow.

Most of these kids have room to grow. Though Kakko seems most ready to be an impact NHLer. So some of it is trying to guess "institutional" tendencies - which is probably worthless for most teams, anyhow, but especially for the Wild. Maybe Fenton thinks Nico Sturm is more ready on an ELC than any of these guys will be and trades the 12 for Bobby Ryan. Fun times. :laugh:

Having so many teams with 2 or 0 firsts should make trading active soon. Always fun to see how it shakes out.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don’t know available 14 or 16 really are but I only wish Fenton was creative enough to trade Zucker for one of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad