Your least favorite team

Which team do you hate the most?

• Total voters

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Ha 3 votes for the Avs none for anyone else. It was pretty close between them and Chicago for me.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
not sure who to pick, my 4 least fav teams are stars; hawks ; pens & nuckers. nuckers because they use to be a dirty team but aren't anymore. i can't pick just one. 2nd tier rags & habs.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The Avs were the clear choice for me back when Roy was coaching them, but MacKinnon has been one of my favorite players in the league since I saw him dismantle us in the playoffs, so I actually like them these days. Now it's the Maple Leafs, though admittedly it's because of their fanbase. If I had to choose only based on the actual team it would be the Jets or Rangers.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Ducks, Kings, Sharks. Really going to suck if we get put in a division with them. I enjoy watching they Avalanche because of McKinnon and Makar. Always liked watching the Blackhawks too in their glory days. Hated the Blachawks back when they played the North Stars. Denis Savard was such a weasel. Best uniforms in the league hands down. Not a huge Blues fan either.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
Used to be Vancouver however we owed Luongo if I am correct. But the Hawks for me. Suter, Parise and Koivu with the young kids back then and the stupid divisional playoff format change...we ran into that buzz saw too many times and has set us back years. Least favorite non divisional team the Maple Leafs just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
I don't hate the Avs like I used to, they are a really fun team to watch these days. Their fans, however, can be insufferable.

This, I don't really hate the Avs, use to, but the fans are just a bunch of condensing assholes

Edit:
I feel like they have a bunch of bandwagon fans once McKinnon became one of the top 3 skaters in the league. Not unlike what happened to Chicago fans once they became dominate. I have no doubt if the Wild hit on one of Kap/Rossi/Boldy that we will have a bunch of insufferable fans as well.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Calgary. The Giordano knee and the jumping of Dumba after a clean hit, eventually resulting in a fight that cost Dumba big time.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Calgary. The Giordano knee and the jumping of Dumba after a clean hit, eventually resulting in a fight that cost Dumba big time.
Calgary and Vancouver were my two most hated fanbases in the old NW division.

Vancouver: seems to play victim at every turn. The refs and league are out to get them and the whole world wants them to lose. They get annoying since even in wins they think the refs did everything possible to make them lose.

Calgary: just dirtbag fans that seem to cheer for injuries. If they are losing they seem to want their players to go headhunting. They don’t want to just see their team win. They want to win while also seeing your star player get injured.

a79krgm

Jul 15, 2006
White Bear Lake
www.northstarshockey.com
I've never hated a team as much as I hated the Blackhawks in the 80's and 90's. But, in my trips to Chicago after the Stars left and before the Wild, I got to know the fans. They were pretty cool.

However, the Red Wing fans have always annoyed me from both my experience at the Met Center and the Xcel.

Reactions: Paul Bunyan

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Avs was the last team I actually hated, so I voted them. Now they're on a "slightly dislike" tier with numerous other teams.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I don't know if there was a team I disliked more than that Avs team from the 2014 playoffs. Landeskog was a complete a-hole captain, Roy behind the bench, Erik Johnson, just all sorts of different reasons. Did they still have Mcleod too?

I don't really feel that way about any teams anymore. Landeskog seems to have matured. There are certain players that drive me nuts like Benn and Roussel (so the Stars used to be up there) but yeah not really much when it comes to teams. It's still fun to beat Chicago/Colorado/Dallas/Winnipeg though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->