OT: Your Job?

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
My boss is not sharpest tool in the box, we hate each other. He told me he was going to pay me the 50 000$ he owes me only after the quarantine, so I said fine. He said he'd make up for it by inviting me hunting today. Its funny because I've never hunted before, we are not on good terms, so I was surprised he'd ask. Brought me to his cabin deep in the woods and just took off. I can't even call the asshole because I think he left with my phone by mistake. There is a room with an heart shaped bed and a few cameras its so weird this guy is such an idiot. I don't know what's going on but thank god... looks like his drunk friends just pulled over . Great, now they wont catch anything when we go hunting. Strange that they wanted to hunt at night, too. Doing it in the day seemed more clever to me. They are trying to kick the door in, I'll unlock it before it breaks. brb

Last edited:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
My boss is not sharpest tool in the box, we hate each other. He told me he was going to pay me the 50 000$ he owes me only after the quarantine, so I said fine. He said he'd make up for it by inviting me hunting today. Its funny because I've never hunted before, we are not on good terms, so I was surprised he'd ask. Brought me to his cabin deep in the woods and just took off. I can't even call the asshole because I think he left with my phone by mistake. There is a room with heart shaped bed and a few cameras its so weird this guy is such an idiot. I don't know what's going on but thank god... looks like his drunk friends just pulled over . Great, now they wont catch anything when we go hunting. Strange that they wanted to hunt at night, too. Doing it in the day seemed more clever to me. They are trying to kick the door in, I'll unlock it before it breaks. brb
Season 3 of Fugueuse confirmed

Reactions: ArtPeur

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
several careers, health consultant, nutritionist, filmmaker...
working the different angles to generate income
& have always tried to put away money for emergencies
;)

Reactions: jaffy27

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
University prof. Far from a 9 to 5 job. I like to joke that it works out to minimum wage. Although these days my campus is completely deserted. When I see the economy tanking, I am grateful for tenure.

Keeps your chins up, mates. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I was once laid off, back in the day (a Toronto company that produced special effects software - Alias Research). Been in and out of industry as well as in very stressful situations in academia, particularly answering to autocratic surgeons in Germany.

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
If some of you need a temporary gig for a couple days/week, I would suggest to call a placement agency. They usually have something like unloading trailers or delivering drywall (which I did for years). I've done that back when I was a Univerisity student, even collected the garbage for a week before starting my summer job.

Right now I have a 8-5 job at a University as a students record management officer (agent à la gestion des dossiers étudiants) and working from home.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad