Your input on our Minor Hockey Documentary

DT Productions

May 18, 2016
Hi Folks,

First, Thank you, to the admins for letting me post this here.

My name is Vernon, I am a producer with DT Productions, a small Saskatoon film company. We are working on a new documentary about minor hockey in Canada. We are hoping to get feedback from players and parents about what issues are important to them in minor hockey today, whether it be declining numbers or youth safety etc. On top of that, we are trying to look at what brands people use in hockey and what attracts people to them. Is it safety or aesthetic?

If you play minor hockey in Canada, or your kid does could you please take a minute (it only takes 60 seconds, 90 at most) and fill out this survey to help us answer some questions and figure out what people would like to see in a documentary about Minor Hockey.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6B9NWQM

Thanks in advance for filling it out, we want to get a large sample size and from people across Canada (and other countries as well!). We will begin filming in Saskatoon/Calgary/Edmonton and areas- we hope to get out East too, if there is enough interest we hope to travel across Canada filming in cities and rural towns as well, celebrating hockey across the country. Filming will begin this fall.

Please share the survey with any other friends, family or networks who are involved with minor hockey.

Thank you so much!

Vernon

tl;dr https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6B9NWQM survey on minor hockey.

DT Productions

May 18, 2016
We have had some great input, thanks to those who participated. If you have not yet filled out the survey, it would mean a lot if you did. We want a sample size of 2000 and are still a few hundred shy.

Thanks,
Vernon

DT Productions

May 18, 2016
We have hit a sufficient sample size, but I will leave this up in hopes of getting more input.

Big thanks to Ottawa residents, who filled it out more than anyone else...and the one person in Europe!

DT Productions

May 18, 2016
Please keep us posted on your progress and good luck!

Absolutely, we are still in pre-production, but once we begin filming I will make updates and give links to our website/social media if that is allowed on HF Boards. Our next step is to get the funds, right now we have enough to do a Saskatoon area film, but we want to film Canada wide.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad