Your hopes for the 12/13 "season"

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
We'll also be able to keep Bishop as RFA if we can get him into enough games.

Yeah, anyone remember how many games he still needs?

Btw, everyone realizes tanking is not a strategy, right? No matter how much you may talk about it, our team is not going to go out there and try to lose games... The way some of you talk about it sounds like you're worried Karlsson's gonna start passing to the other team.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Is no one paying attention? The draft order is going to change, specifically for the purpose of reducing the incentives for tanking. (I'm hoping the entire top 14 gets doled out via lottery)

You guys are just going to have to suck it up and start cheering for your favourite team to win again.

:laugh:

So true... Really good idea from the league, less talk about this mysterious "tanking" thing! Finally, thanks God

I'm fine with tanking, but I'd rather make the playoffs. It's Alfie's last year, let's go out with a bang.

Except that tanking only exists in fans' mind

It's a mechanical defense against the fact that your team suck balls. Some kind of consolation thought to make people "feel better"

Every team WANTS to win, they play to WIN. A team doesn't tank, it fails/sucks/lose or whatever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->