Your holiday wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
So far I've been pretty good at fending off my desire to buy all sorts of new equipment. I'm probably looking to buy myself a 2nd set of goalie pads (leg, blocker, glove) for my outdoor ball hockey league. I've been using my ice hockey stuff out there, so my white equipment has been getting a little dirty outdoors.

My primary wishlist:

CCM10 Roller Hockey Leg Pads (Black/Red) ($99): For the price, these pads are quite awesome as a set to play outdoors with. Same graphic design as the Heaton 10's, except the pad color is black. The width is only 11" apparently, but I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't seen the specs online.

Mission Motion Lite Blocker (Black/Red) ($89): Again, a pretty nice product for the price range that it's in. The matching CCM10 blocker/glove are kinda flimsy.

Mission Motion Lite Glove (Black/Red) ($89): My conscience is pulling me back from buying a new set of ice gear, and using my current pads for outdoor use.......this glove is shaped differently than others I've tried, but I have trouble catching balls with gloves designed to catch pucks. This one feels like something in between a regular goalie glove and a baseball mitt.

==========

Gifts for others:

CCM 452 Radioactive Gloves (Blue/Silver) ($49): Sadly I ordered these for my ex-girlfriend, and it took me awhile to find somebody that sold these discontinued models with custom colors to match her favorite colors. Unfortunately there's a voice in the back of my head that thinks she's still worth caring about.

Itech goalie neckguard ($29): For a goalie buddy who is about to try out ice hockey for the first time.

Easton Z-Carbon blade (Iginla?) ($49): Dunno why, but I felt a noticeable change in weight going to a Z-Carbon blade from an Ultra Lite. My cousin already has a couple of nice shafts, so I figure I'd hook him up with a nice blade since all his other gear is practically new.

PockIsGoD

Apr 16, 2004
Sherbrooke, QC
I've ask for 2 things

- Baueur 8000 helmets : My old CCM helmets is getting so dirty (I've had the brilliant idea to buy it white)

- Baueur Vapor XX gloves : I've tried them, and they are AWESOME! Light, good protection, great freedom of movement, I love them.

And i've bought only one hockey items

- A synergy si-core blade, Iginla pattern for my little cousin. I've bought him a V-120 shaft at the begining of the season, and now his old Vector blade from a previous shaft is getting kinda scrap.

IkeaMonkey*

I would get a Bauer 8000....if it fit my huge head :cry: .

I'm hoping to get...

Easton Synergy Shoulder Pads - I dont really need shoulder pads, but I'd rather have some in case I give a better shot at another league.

OR

Nike V-10/V-12 Shoulder pads.

Easton Synergy Gloves - Sure I already have a decent amount of gloves, but you can never have too many.

A CCM Vector Stick - They are running a promotion when you buy a Vector v110, v 120 or new v130, you get a pair of Nylon Vector gloves. These gloves are pretty flimsy looking, basically a nylon Tacks 652, but hey, free gloves with a stick? I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad