Your Favourite Pass of the Year

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Although this post comes as no surprise, you couldn't make it any more obvious you've never laced em up. Roller
blades don't count.

Lol dont be so insecure. I said the pass was good...sorry that my opinion of it not being the greatest triggered something in you to make you questions a strangers athletic background. Lmao i win.

Drew Doubty

Apr 4, 2010
Vancouver, B.C.
I love threads like this. Post more great passes.

By the way, the poster who doesn't recognize how amazing Draisaitl's backhand sauce was is out to lunch. I think it's between that one and the Pettersson one for me. Marchand's was up there as well. But who cares which is the best. Every one posted here is incredible.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Let's see it: your favourite pass of the year!

Anyone who has actually played hockey will appreciate how impossible the feed from Draisaitl to McDavid was. A 70-foot saucer pass between two people that lands flat and catches someone full-stride is hard enough, but to do it on the backhand is just ridiculous.

Here it is if you live haven't seen it:

So, what's your favourite pass of the year?

Wow, that is so f***ing nice....

Reactions: FlyingPhi

FlyingPhi

Jan 9, 2008
Playa Hermosa
We got a real thread, gals and fellas.

It doesn't matter if it resulted in a goal so there has to be more out there. Those videos are probably harder to find, although I'm sure we would all appreciate the effort.

I'm an Oiler fan who loves hockey no matter the team, but a 70 foot backhand sauce is gonna be hard to top, bias aside. Then again, there is no award for the best pass, so lets just get some more tasty dishes served up!

[mod]

Attachments

• Dont feed the troll.gif
    Dont feed the troll.gif
    467.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingPhi

Jan 9, 2008
Playa Hermosa
I love threads like this. Post more great passes.

By the way, the poster who doesn't recognize how amazing Draisaitl's backhand sauce was is out to lunch. I think it's between that one and the Pettersson one for me. Marchand's was up there as well. But who cares which is the best. Every one posted here is incredible.

Yes! I have been lurking here for a decade but never start threads or post.

I've decided that I will spread holiday cheer by posting a thread every day that is unlikely to result in a "my Dad could beat up your Dad"-esque derailment.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Every video in this thread contains an incredible play. That last Granlund dish, wow.

Backstrom to Ovi is my personal favorite. Stanley Cup Finals, no less.

Thanks to everyone who posted videos. Awesome stuff.

Reactions: Nsjohnson and TaLoN

Strexvale

Mar 8, 2007
West Seneca, NY
This is my favorite from a Sabres standpoint this year, Eichel's no look backhand pass to Pominville. Sneaky sneaky good. Happens at around 6:14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad