Your favourite Fan/Players fights/interactions

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Okay a youtube would be nice on all of these. I'm not going to open up much of a discussion but rather let everyone state their favourite Fan/Player fights. Please try to get a youtube on them if you can. Tim Hurlbut (Calgary streaker) is a funny one although its not a fight. Milbury's shoe beating is a classic. Also one more thing. Can anyone explain why the Bruins wnet after the MSG fans in that game? I've heard different versions and you cant see it on the replay. I've heard Stan Jonathan was hit by a fan I've heard O'Reilly got his stick taken away. In the video I know a fan did have a stick but more details on the origin would be appreciated

GNick42

Back in the mid '70s, the Flyers got into a fight with the Maple Leaf Garden fans. It was a pretty good tilt...with the court cases that followed

Wetcoaster

Mike Milbury going into the stands at MSG and beating a fan with a shoe.

“Well, it is the silver anniversary, so I suppose it's fitting for this to come up again now. It’s unbelievable that after more than 30 years in the game, pummeling a guy with his loafer will be my legacy. But I guess it's better than having no legacy at all.â€
- Islanders’ GM Mike Milbury recalls December 23, 1979, when a brawl between the Bruins and Rangers spread into the crowd. Milbury, a Boston forward, was seen whacking a fan with his own shoe. (New York Daily News, Nov. 21)

LVIsles*

Mike Milbury going into the stands at MSG and beating a fan with a shoe.

“Well, it is the silver anniversary, so I suppose it's fitting for this to come up again now. It’s unbelievable that after more than 30 years in the game, pummeling a guy with his loafer will be my legacy. But I guess it's better than having no legacy at all.â€
- Islanders’ GM Mike Milbury recalls December 23, 1979, when a brawl between the Bruins and Rangers spread into the crowd. Milbury, a Boston forward, was seen whacking a fan with his own shoe. (New York Daily News, Nov. 21)

better that then being known as the guy who traded Oli Jokinen, Roberto Luongo, (Dany Heatly) for Oleg Kvasha and Mark Parrish

justsomeguy

Sep 2, 2004
Loved the Habs-Bruins scrap.

One of the rare occasions that JC Tremblay worked without his stick. Also noticed Mr. Beliveau negotiating with authorities towards the end of the rhubarb.

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad