Your favorite stanley cup playoff moment (2014)

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
On a smaller scale than all of the obvious moments (I mean, AMart OT GW at home to win the Cup, really is there a better option?), my favorite personal moment was vs. Anaheim, game 1. I was at the game, row 12 in the lower bowl, right behind the Ducks goal where the Kings shot twice. It was the last stoppage before the "7-seconds-left goal", Kings down 2-1. A Kings fan below me stood up right before play re-started and started cheering, which was met with a bunch of negative comments from the Ducks fans scattered around (and I mean scattered).

One heavy woman I remember the most.....dressed all in orange she looked like a gigantic ******g pumpkin. I'll never forget the smug look and the sarcastic wave "bye-bye" she was laying on my fellow Kings fan. It actually pissed me off.

Well, we all know what happened. I remember making a point to get a look at her face when Gabby got the goal - Gold.

Then again, when the Kings won in OT - SOLID Gold.

hangons

Feb 27, 2002
Westlake Village
Visit site
Favorite moment was when my son and I went to Anaheim for game 7. After the pre-game warmup... that bit@h Corey Perry waits for the Kings to leave the ice and then takes a puck and shoots it the length of the ice and into the Kings net... He had this grin on his face like he had just won the Stanley Cup and had big b@lls! Anyway, knowing that he hasn't slept a night since that game makes me happy. Can't stand that POS.

However, my true favorite moment was Alec Martinec reaction after scoring the game winner in Game 5. PRICELESS. :handclap:

niomosy

May 23, 2012
The more I watch, the more it becomes the comeback against the Sharks. I was also very pleased with the Martinez game winner against Chicago and New York but the 3-0 comeback definitely sticks out in my mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad