Your favorite Royal Rumble Moment

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Now a rumble moment but a post rumble moment where Roman got booed the heck out of and the rock was so confused.

The Cena and edge suprise returns get me.

Espically the Edge return the moment that “ You think you know me” hits and the roof blows up, and the king goes “holy $h!!” I marked hard.

But my favorite moment was when Daniel Bryan came out at 29 and won the rumble in 2018

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Whenever I think of the RR I always think of this moment for some reason...

2007-sabu.gif
:yo::yo::yo:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i was so mad at austin cheating... 97?
i like returns, debuts and stare offs at the rumble in general.

the stupid little stunts to avoid elimination too.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I know what happened was awful
But Chris benoit taking down the royal rumble starting from 1 is my most memorable royal rumble

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Love all the Kofi spots...always pop for those.

A.J.'s debut was great. Love any surprise return from injury. Austin's dirty win was well done.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I know what happened was awful
But Chris benoit taking down the royal rumble starting from 1 is my most memorable royal rumble
This is probably my favourite Rumble match in general. I didn't put it in my moments, but I was a huge Benoit fan (growing up an hour from Edmonton and watching him in Stampede) so watching him win the shot at Mania brought a tear to my eye.

Reactions: Peggy

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
That's just as bad as Taka Michinoku's.
Taka landing on his head was my favorite RR moment. Not only did it looked cool but throughout the event Jerry Lawler kept calling for a replay of the fall. Even though the fall happened 10 minutes ago, 20 minutes ago. I reckon they must of shown it 4-5 times at random moment for Lawlers amusement. When you see it that many times you cant help to laugh.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Two rumble memories I loved was...
1) HBK and British Bulldog draw one and two and are the last two left with HBK winning it all.

2) Ax and Smash draw one and two. Demolition doesn't hold back on each other for the first two minutes.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I never understood the John Cena '08 one, wasn't really watching wrestling. Was he really well liked at that time?

I would say it's similar to Edge's comeback. Wasn't really out there in spoilers and unlikely they were going to return to the Rumble. So it was just awesome.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I would say it's similar to Edge's comeback. Wasn't really out there in spoilers and unlikely they were going to return to the Rumble. So it was just awesome.
Also wasn't watching when Edge won I think, lmao. Guess people did like him back then. The fans marked out like a bunch of Matt Strykers

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I never understood the John Cena '08 one, wasn't really watching wrestling. Was he really well liked at that time?
Probably peak anti-Cena tbh (2006-2009, I think). It was the shock of it. Completely tore his pec in October and was back by the end of January. Unheard of and no one had a clue.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's not really complicated. Returns get pops. Obscenely impossible returns get even bigger pops, even when the guy isn't really liked by everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad