Your favorite memories of the 2014-15 Habs season

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date

25th

Jul 11, 2009
Aylmer beach, Qc
Markov's kiss!

watch

From that point I thought they would go all the way. I even had a vision of Carey Price with two more trophies than the ones he finally got. Wouldn't that have been an amazing picture?

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I even had a vision of Carey Price with two more trophies than the ones he finally got. Wouldn't that have been an amazing picture?

Yes because of his beautiful smile

KerryFraser

Apr 6, 2008
The memories of Jean Beliveau that i was finishing to read today from his last book.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The memories of Jean Beliveau that i was finishing to read today from his last book.

Yeah. that was something. As sad as it was. the tribute was very touching, I still remember that minute of total silence in the Bell Center, and the ovation for his wife Elise choked me up.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Probably the Beliveau tribute and following ovation. Really touching moment.

Dale Weise's Gordie against the Broons. That was hilarious. :laugh:

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
Starting with a nice gesture from Beaulieu:

We could have used Gonchar as a helping figure for our offensive young Ds. I mean the guy played 20 years in the NHL and I'm sure he has something to do with Letang development when he was with the Pens. And now we just got Noah Juulsen who seems to have some offensive potential.

I checked just checked Habs 2014-2015 Highlights, and seeing Subban potting goals at 2 meters from the net makes me realize how it must be hard to play against him, for goalies and other players.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
1. Galchenyuk's Hatty
2. Subban's backhand-forehand deke coming around the net out of the box
3. Price's goal line punch against Chicago

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
When the Habs traded Bourque and Moen.

I hope my favorite moment next year is when Bergevin fires Therrien.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Made two trips up from NS this year and saw some amazing games. Went up in Oct and saw them beat Boston, Colorado ( PKs ridiculous goal out of the penalty box :yo: ) and Detroit in OT. Then again in the playoffs for game 1 / 2 against Ottawa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad