Your Current Emotion of How You Feel With Your Team Entering the Playoffs?

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
1563846926032.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The Bruins were supposed to be not good this season, so I feel they overachieved. If they get past the Leafs I will be pleased. Of course, if they do get to round #2 ...I will probably want more.

Basically, with all of the fire power on the Leafs, the Bruins are clearly the underdog in this series.

Reactions: BB79

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
After the massive disappointment of last year’s record breaking regular season followed by a first round exit, I can’t get at all excited about the playoffs. I am even a bit indifferent, but that would probably change, if they win a series.

Reactions: Ladyfan

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
The Bruins were supposed to be not good this season, so I feel they overachieved. If they get past the Leafs I will be pleased. Of course, if they do get to round #2 ...I will probably want more.

Basically, with all of the fire power on the Leafs, the Bruins are clearly the underdog in this series.

No team playing the leafs in the post season can ever be considered an underdog.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
In a word- torn

The good-

History on our side. The Bruins have owned the Leafs in the playoffs since 1958 and own a great 7-1 record over them in the last 2 regular seasons. They can definitely play this team. They always seem to get up to play against them.

The Bad-

This team doesn't exactly make fans exude confidence like previous years they've played the Leafs. No Chara,Rask,Bergeron, Krej. The PP is pretty bad. The biggest thing that will carry them is their goaltending tandem.

If they can shut down the Leafs offense they have a great chance of winning. Even better if their PP can get things figured out. We'll see which team shows up for this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad