Your closest fantasy matchups this year

thunderhawk905*

I'm in playoffs right now (4th) facing the 1st place team in my league.

If Dallas had 26 shots instead of 27 tonight... in goal tending we would be tied at a .909% both with 4 wins and the exact same GA.

Instead he wins with a .910% and none of our goalies play tomorrow :shakehead

What's your closest match up this year?

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
In H2H I'm 4th facing 1st. Malkin, Tavares, Duchene and Ryan all injured. So my only way of winning is with goaltending. There's 13 categories total. I'm winning all 5 goalie categories (8 wins, 1.98 GAA, 930 S%. 1 shutout, 234 Saves). Awesome week for my goalies. Unfortunately out of the 8 forward/D categories I'm winning 1. Down 7-6 and most he is way ahead of me. My only shot is in SHP. He has 1, I have 0.

In the Roto league I'm 2nd at 105.5, first has 107. No one else is close. We also do draft on reverse order of standings and I'd currently have first overall (he has 50, second last had 53). Traded Kadri at the start of the year for it. So I have a shot to win plus first overall :yo:

thunderhawk905*

In H2H I'm 4th facing 1st. Malkin, Tavares, Duchene and Ryan all injured. So my only way of winning is with goaltending. There's 13 categories total. I'm winning all 5 goalie categories (8 wins, 1.98 GAA, 930 S%. 1 shutout, 234 Saves). Awesome week for my goalies. Unfortunately out of the 8 forward/D categories I'm winning 1. Down 7-6 and most he is way ahead of me. My only shot is in SHP. He has 1, I have 0.

In the Roto league I'm 2nd at 105.5, first has 107. No one else is close. We also do draft on reverse order of standings and I'd currently have first overall (he has 50, second last had 53). Traded Kadri at the start of the year for it. So I have a shot to win plus first overall :yo:

How'd you end up in that match up?

Turns out the guy I was against forgot to bench Bishop today, or else he would have won with save %.

Because of that game today, I won with a .909% and he had a .908%. Literally, if Detroit had 1 or 2 more shots on net...he would have tied or beat me with a .910%.

Not to mention that, but I was down 6 pts on (+/-) and managed to beat him on that. We tied with 15 goals as well as 103 shots.

CLOSEST MATCHUP IVE EVER SEEN.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Funny, because tonight was the end of my semifinal matchup in my H2H league... this was the closest matchup I've had in years...went down to the wire... 11 categories, I won 6-3-2

Everything, from SOG to S% to PP Points... went down to the wire with the WAS/NSH game. It was wild.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
we were tied all week in most categories...2.93 over 2.97 GAA... .901 over .898 SV%... 116-112 in SOG (THANK YOU, HORNQVIST!!)...9-8 in PP points...tied in goalie wins..tied in shutouts...it was 12-11 in goals before Hornqvist had his pair tonight...it was awesome

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
How'd you end up in that match up?

Turns out the guy I was against forgot to bench Bishop today, or else he would have won with save %.

Because of that game today, I won with a .909% and he had a .908%. Literally, if Detroit had 1 or 2 more shots on net...he would have tied or beat me with a .910%.

Not to mention that, but I was down 6 pts on (+/-) and managed to beat him on that. We tied with 15 goals as well as 103 shots.

CLOSEST MATCHUP IVE EVER SEEN.

Lol went to bed down 7-6 and assumed I lost. Every single category was a landslide.. Except SHP. Stepan ends up getting 2 SHP :yo:

Defeatist*

I just lost the championship in my h2h league thanks to the oilers scoring an empty net goal and perry picking up the minus. The series ended 6-6 thanks to that minus and my opponent held the tie breaker. I was 13 seconds away from winning the championship! :( Stupid oilers!!!

Reel2Reel

Aug 3, 2013
Lost the in the quarter finals because the other guy had nabakov in for a shutout.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Won my H2H league (the same one I narrowly won the semis) by a 7-4 score. I picked up a couple Isles who get many hits on Friday. Thursday I picked up Budaj. Budaj won (goalie wins ended 5-5), and the Isles gave me an extra 28 hits or something and I won that category by 19. I won despite having Tavares, Ryan, Duchene and Malkin injured. Was 8-0-2 in goalie stats in the playoffs.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Guy in my H2H pool lost a 2 week Semis by 0.1

Goal/Assist = 3pts, PPP=1, PIM=0.3

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: