OT: Your Caps Collection, now with more Lord Stanley & Reverse Retro (all-purpose jersey, memorabilia, clothing, etc discussion thread)

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but I'm going to list some memorabilia I plan on getting. Let me know if there's anything else you think I should get, or anything else you plan on getting.

-Championship Blu-Ray
-Print copy of today's Washington Post to frame
-Road Ovechkin jersey with SCF patch
-Championship team photo and other photos, hopefully autographed
-Stanley Cup Champions T-shirt and cap
-Championship banner

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Not sure if this is the best thread for it, but I'm going to list some memorabilia I plan on getting. Let me know if there's anything else you think I should get, or anything else you plan on getting.

-Championship Blu-Ray
-Print copy of today's Washington Post to frame
-Road Ovechkin jersey with SCF patch
-Championship team photo and other photos, hopefully autographed
-Stanley Cup Champions T-shirt and cap
-Championship banner
I'll start a new one. If the mods see fit to merge, they will.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Post your finds and/or purchases here!

Good place to share anything found off the beaten path.

This one is kind of cool to me: Washington Capitals Fanatics Authentic 2018 Stanley Cup Champions Crystal Puck - Filled with Ice From the 2018 Stanley Cup Final

thumb.aspx

Commemorate the Washington Capitals as the 2018 Stanley Cup Champions with this crystal puck. Each puck comes filled with melted game-used ice from the Stanley Cup Finals and shipped in a Fanatics Authentic gift box. It is officially licensed by the National Hockey League and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Shouldn't be hard to find in Vegas!

EYEuhFRAYtee

Smile
Apr 28, 2004
I snagged the ECF champions shirt last series and will grab a cap from this, the puck is cool and gross at the same time.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I think I'm going with the hat as well. There will be plenty of t-shirts around all summer and hopefully they go down in price by then.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
Bought a possible bootleg shirt last night right outside Capital One, but I got to wear a Stanley Cup Champions shirt right outside Capital One Arena celebrating a Caps Stanley Cup victory.

Will get a hat, probably a few more shirts.

I also have a Pens fan friend with a new baby that needs a Stanley Caps onesie.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
I'm getting the grey hat, and my wife the AllCaps hat. Kettler sold out of them but she's been saying she really wanted one. I think I'm going to get my son a Ovechkin holding the cup bobblehead, maybe that will make up for not being able to swing tickets and actually go to a SCF game. He loves the bobbleheads. Also probably a coffee mug so I can be reminded about this every morning drinking my coffee

Sep 19, 2008
Tailgated outside Modells at 5:30 am until a small crowd showed up around 6. Got two tees and a glass. pictures when I get home later

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
A bought a bunch of dumb knick-knacks (the Ovechkin/Cup bobblehead, a coffee mug, one of those cheap felt pennants, a puck, some magnets/stickers/pins) and two t-shirts.

They actually have a Custom Stanley Cup Champions T-Shirt page (where you can choose the shirt color + front logo + sleeve logo + custom name/number), so I got this:

file

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad