OT: Your Caps Collection, now with more Lord Stanley & Reverse Retro (all-purpose jersey, memorabilia, clothing, etc discussion thread)

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I love the Adidas authentic jerseys, but they are very expensive, some people seem to not like them but they feel official and you can see the difference in a fanatics and Adidas one. I have a Kuznetsov and Oshie caps stadium series and I honestly am scared to wear them sometimes because I don’t want to crease the numbers lol. My 2 Reebok jerseys have creases on the numbers and it drives me crazy, but I’ll usually wear those out if I know I’m drinking a lot.

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
I love the Adidas authentic jerseys, but they are very expensive, some people seem to not like them but they feel official and you can see the difference in a fanatics and Adidas one. I have a Kuznetsov and Oshie caps stadium series and I honestly am scared to wear them sometimes because I don’t want to crease the numbers lol. My 2 Reebok jerseys have creases on the numbers and it drives me crazy, but I’ll usually wear those out if I know I’m drinking a lot.

This is why I'm a fan of the fanatics one, the logos are so much more flexable. Still not sure the route I'm gonna take when I go to my next game but for the price it'll probably be fanatics

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
ALSO, does the pro shop at the arena carry CCM retros or are they strictly Adidas/Fanatics?

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
Awesome score, always wish the logos were as big now on the jerseys as they were back then.
But I'll settle for the lower profile any day
Heres to hoping the Alternate reds and the older whites make a comeback full time some day

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
Wound up snagging an Adidas Wilson alternate for $165 total, for whatever reason it was on sale and it appeared only his was

Does this happen at capital one often or was it just my lucky day?

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Wound up snagging an Adidas Wilson alternate for $165 total, for whatever reason it was on sale and it appeared only his was

I’ve never noticed a Caps jersey deal there and I go a lot, they’ve got 20% off with a Cap One card as an evergreen deal though.

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
I’ve never noticed a Caps jersey deal there and I go a lot, they’ve got 20% off with a Cap One card as an evergreen deal though.

Same deal, there was just a printed out card above the rack and it said Tom Wilson Adidas alternates 40% off

Knuble91

Dec 17, 2019
There is a white Pete Peeters #1 game worn from 1986. That was a helluva team. Arguably better than any they had— save Mr Peeters.

I’m tempted to grab it — but it’s too expensive. Wants 1600 or whatever. Way too high

PEEEEEEEEEEETE

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia

Damn that’s a super good deal, I bought both my Adidas ones from Capital one and they were both north of 250 smh.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
There is a white Pete Peeters #1 game worn from 1986. That was a helluva team. Arguably better than any they had— save Mr Peeters.

I’m tempted to grab it — but it’s too expensive. Wants 1600 or whatever. Way too high

holy hell that’s pricey....

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
4AD39643-C755-4700-A2E7-504B492380A3.jpeg
Latest addition to the collection

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
You and his wife are literally the only people who remember him.
Silly man. Hartford fan (I’m looking at you @AlexBrovechkin8) I’m sure remembers him. He had some Jason Chimera like numbers there. He was also a fighter (though most were in the 80’s).

And let’s not forget he got acquired for fan favourite Mike Lalor! (And he was subsequently traded 2x to Quebec in 6mo for Mike Hough — the 1st deal I think was aborted, I need to figure out why. I cannot remember)

Reactions: Silky mitts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->