OT: Your Caps Collection, now with more Lord Stanley & Reverse Retro (all-purpose jersey, memorabilia, clothing, etc discussion thread)

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Just arrived today.

Best impulse purchase of my entire life:

IMG_5648.jpeg

I regret nothing!!! :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Updated with the giveaway banner and the signed box that those at the HFCaps meetup saw. Some autographs on it include Kuznetsov, DSP, and Bowey as well as other people (Langway, Laughlin, etc)

FwbeQLy.jpg

Just arrived today.

Best impulse purchase of my entire life:

View attachment 138045
I regret nothing!!! :laugh:

Some guy was at the Panthers game Friday carrying a replica Stanley Cup by the Caps tunnel during warmups. He threatened to bring it every game :laugh:

Got to admire that kind of grit.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
That’s ****ing funny! How much was that ****?

Regularly $269, went to Fanatics looking for a hat and saw they had this "FOR ONE MORE HOUR ONLY AND WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" for $199. Said they had four left. I thought about it for about two minutes and hit the purchase button!! It also didn't hurt that I had a $50 gift card, so it came to $163 total.

I sent the link to my friend right away who tried to get one as well but they were sold out.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
So I’m getting to head to dc in two weeks on business. Staying at the Marriott a couple blocks from the arena. What are some good spots to shop for caps gear down there? I hardly ever get back to dc so I want to maximize my caps gear shopping

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
So I’m getting to head to dc in two weeks on business. Staying at the Marriott a couple blocks from the arena. What are some good spots to shop for caps gear down there? I hardly ever get back to dc so I want to maximize my caps gear shopping
Adidas outlet in National Harbor, team store at the Arena has something half price game days, I think those are the only 2 B&M places I've bought Caps gear the last decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad