Your biggest success of the 2017 fantasy season

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
With the Mr. Irrelevant pick of the draft, I took the Jags D. Also traded Ty Montgomery for Leonard Fournette

My team last year was stellar before injuries struck. I lost both Rodgers and Dalvin Cook to injuries but thanks to a fantastic start, I was able to squeeze into the playoffs. Made it to the finals before running into Gurley.

This year I’m starting off with Cook as a 4th rounder so I feel I’m off to a relatively solid start.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
na but for real last year i came 2nd in all 3 of my leagues (two 12 team and one 10 team). pretty tough to lose all 3 finals but hard to be that upset

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Trading Big Ben for Wentz a few days before Ben threw all those pick against JAX :laugh:

Guy I traded with is a diehard Steelers fan and was BEGGING for him so much. Kept turning him down and finally when he offered Wentz I had to take it.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
In One League: Traded my 1st and 5th picks for a 2nd and third: Kid picked AJ Green and Mike Gillisee... I picked up DeAndre Hopkins and Gronk
--Picked Wentz off waivers.... he got hurt so I picked up Bortles for a Championship (the two games where he put up 30+ points)

Other League: Picked McKinnon and Kamara off of waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->