Your biggest regret of the 2017 Fantasy Season

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Dropped Rivers. Then due to injuries I'm now left with Winston/Carr are my QB options in round two of the playoffs as I face off against Rivers.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Went all in on Terell Pryor in multiple leagues.

Dratfed DMC way too high in both leagues.

Also had the Demarco/Henry combo in one of those leagues.

Still managed to make the playoffs in both so I can't complain, but those certainly didn't help.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I dropped Aaron Rodgers after his injury and am now starting Jimmy G. Thankfully the team that picked him up didn't make the playoffs.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Last year it was drafting and dropping Jordan Howard and Michael Thomas, so that'll be tough to beat this time around. Lol. This year it'd have to be dropping Cam and Ben (had Watson and Rivers).

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That's why I usually try to avoid having a QB and his receivers on my team. If he gets hurt or has a bad game, you lose out big time.

Mind you I do have Wentz, Ertz and Agholor.... which is about to show you why you shouldn't have half of a teams offence on your roster.

I picked up Fuller before he was insane for a month. Mainly because my WR's just about all crapped out. Martavis Bryant was slotted in as my #2 WR prior to the year..

Looking back, it's a miracle I even made the playoffs this year. Thankfully I've been far more successful in my other league.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Despite telling people not to draft Ajayi I drafted him in the 2nd round with my game plan being to draft Zeke and Gurley in the second round (I traded my 1st and 4th for a 2nd and a 4th).

I was so done with Cam after he did nothing against the week 3 terrible Saints defense that I trade him and Lamar Miller for Andrew Luck.

Just for the record I finished 2nd in both leagues: that trade down got me Hopkins, Gronk and K. Allen in the 3rd-4th rounds.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Despite telling people not to draft Ajayi I drafted him in the 2nd round with my game plan being to draft Zeke and Gurley in the second round (I traded my 1st and 4th for a 2nd and a 4th).

I was so done with Cam after he did nothing against the week 3 terrible Saints defense that I trade him and Lamar Miller for Andrew Luck.

Just for the record I finished 2nd in both leagues: that trade down got me Hopkins, Gronk and K. Allen in the 3rd-4th rounds.

Curious why you'd trade for Luck, even in week 3 when there was still no solid evidence he'd be back anytime soon?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Dropped Rivers. Then due to injuries I'm now left with Winston/Carr are my QB options in round two of the playoffs as I face off against Rivers.
I take it back lol. Winston got me into the finals with his performance last night.

I'm in the finals in both of the leagues I played in and I'm looking like the heavy favorite in both. No regrets right now.

99bottles

Dec 20, 2017
Í'm trying to decide between three things.

1) Sticking with Russell Wilson over Aaron Rodgers (whom I'd picked up two weeks ago) in my FF semifinal, a game I lost by 9 points (costing me $70-$100);

2) not picking up the Vikings defense when my opponent dropped them early last week, because I didn't want to act like an overcompetitive jerk (I'd have stashed Minny and stuck with Jacksonville), which allowed her to re-acquire Minny on Thursday and drop the L.A. Chargers, which she was using at that point (again, my sense of ethics cost me the win, in retrospect);

and 3) somehow misreading "Devonta Freeman" as either "Devontae Booker" or "DaVante Parker" in my league's transactions list last month, when someone dropped Freeman after he got hurt. Other people had been dropping/picking up Booker and Parker for the last month or so (plus Davante Adams as well), leaving the name "Davante/Devontae/DaVante" sprinkled all over the list. I must have glanced at the transaction and processed it as Booker or Parker instead of Freeman (I'd assumed he was on the no-drop list), so I didn't try to pick him up. I'd have been able to snag with my waiver priority, and having him on my roster would have been enough to give me a win last weekend (I wound up starting Jordan Howard in the spot he'd have taken).

So. Many. Regrets.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->