Your Best Numbers

EliteRecLeagueSniper

Jul 14, 2011
This thread's all about bragging about yourself. What's the best numbers you've put up at any level of hockey? When I was playing high school hockey in Illinois I had 2 really good seasons my sophmore and junior years putting up over 30 goals both years. I made the all state team both years and thought I was on my way to playing at a decent D2 school until I had my knee scoped after a bad collision. Needless to say, I'm now mucking it up in some A and Elite leagues around chicago, but the dream was never meant to be. I'm still good for 10-20 in a season although my skating isn't what it used to be.

MWAAJHL Dangler

Jul 14, 2011
Similar situation here. Junior year of HS I was getting looked at by some pretty good colleges to play for them. The scouts were frequently at my games checking me out. I was having a great season, setting career highs in goals, assists, and TOI. 27 goals and 22 assists with 6 games to play in the season if I recall correctly. But then a lingering injury came back to bite me and I needed some surgery on my knee. I was never the same again.

I ended up playing club at some small school in Pennsylvania. It just goes to show you how quickly the dream can be shattered. Now I'm coaching my kids team and playing in a few men's leagues around town. I still have the hands I did back then, but my legs just aren't there.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
7 goals, 12 assists in 16 games after coming back from an injury as a Dman in college...

Or

6 goals 19 assists in 28 games as a Dman in college.

Injured season had a better p/pg but was shorter.

Pog Form

Jan 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
GP | G| A|PTS | PIM
18 | 4 | 9 | 13 | 0

Playing C level beer league rotating between roles as a checking line centre and a defensive d-man.

Meh.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I'm only playing rec hockey at D/C level, but I had 12g 8a in 20 games with a +23 last year, splitting between D and wing. Really the big thing was that I was only on the ice for maybe 10% of our goals against.

It'll be more interesting to see what happens when we move up a level next year though.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I only played "full season" organized hockey in my early years, far from when I had gotten better.

My leagues ran at 8 weeks long, and I don't recall ever being outscored in points (usually led in goals, but have been beaten there before). Best games I can recall were 9 goals, and 7 goals/6 assists in a 15-3 blowout. My right-hand man at the time had 6 goals/7 assists in that same game.

That was in my teen years, I'm 29 now. I took 10 years off and now play rec again. Just got a 6 goals/1 assist in our opening playoff game last season (again, they're just 8-10 games in duration).

Subnordi

Jul 17, 2011
New Brunswick
This past season was my second year playing (On the same team as Jordycat13, I center him actually) and this past season in around 30 games I scored 11 goals and added 21 assists, I'm more of a 2 way center, and an agitator/enforcer so, I spent a lot of time in the Box.

Recast

Jan 5, 2005
Spruce Grove
Was C division in a Men's League one year.

23 GP / 17G / 14A / 31P

I have no idea what I was smoking that year. I've put up some decent PPG or just under seasons in A/B Division's the past few years and now I'm in C again and can't even stay on my feet.:shakehead

Flyersfan1014

Jan 6, 2010
Reading PA
11 games, 4 goals, 3 assists lol. Not bad since it was my first season. I counted a scrimmage as a game since both teams had all their players and I scored a hat trick. That was with my middle school time I practice with and played one regular game with til I got switched to JV. There, I scored my only "real" goal and it was the last game of the season with .3 seconds left for us to take a 5-4 win.

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
my recent year in high school i was a junior and put up...
14 G and 13 A in 20 games

then pulled a joe thornton in the playoffs and ended up with 0 points in 5 games :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad