Value of: Your bad contract to the Habs

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Little known fact. Lucic is actually better at center then he is at the wing. He has been forced to play wing for his entire career by his coaches because they believe that his size and strength is an advantage along the boards. He also speaks French fluently and lives in Montreal during the offseason.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Cap doesn't matter for like three years, it's got to be a hell of a sweetener to take on those extra two seasons where Lucic will almost undoubtedly be useless

I think he rebound but also think in 3 years he will pretty much be done as a NHL player , maybe even an AHL player . Games is getting faster . Only think Lucic will be good for is parking his big ass in front of the net on the PP and waking in some garbage goals

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
What would be the cost for the Caps to unload Tom Wilson to the Habs?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Kotkaniemi, Poehling, Mete and our 1st this year.

Is that enough ???

On a serious note I think Lucic at 4 mill would be fine for the duration of his contract.

However the problem becomes what do you pay for a team to take that 2 mill.

I'm also assuming the deal goes Lucic to a team to retain, then Lucic to a team that wants him.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Little known fact. Lucic is actually better at center then he is at the wing. He has been forced to play wing for his entire career by his coaches because they believe that his size and strength is an advantage along the boards. He also speaks French fluently and lives in Montreal during the offseason.

his french could easily be better than Bergevin's

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
to unload Lucic, a 1st would need to be involved (or a very good prospect of say Bear's quality +2nd)...

TSN stated earlier this summer than EDM was trying to move Lucic and nothing happen. Sorry Oils fans seems like you guys are stuck with him for 5 more years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad