Your All-Time Teams

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Here's mine for Kitchener.....

Just naming forwards regardless of position and in no particular order......
Bill Barber, Jeff Larmer, Brian Bellows,
Mike Richards, Skinner, Landeskog,
John Tucker, Steve Rice and Walt Tkachuk
Alternate: Sandy Fitzpatrick, *Paul Reinhart

Mayhem Line: Robbie Nichols, Mike Moher and Doug Sulliman

Defence: *Paul Reinhart, Scott Stevens, Al MacInnis, Dave Shaw, Larry Robinson and Paul Coffey on D

Goalies: Gibson and Don Edwards

Coach: Joe Crozier

* Paul Reinhart was an OHL allstar one year on defence and the next an allstar at forward therefore have him in both postions

Four Hall of Fame Defencemen but I believe it would have been 5 if Reinhart never suffered a back injury in his late twenties.

Solid line up, but other honorable mentions, or maybe a couple who could bump a player or two out of your starting 20:

Red Laurance
Dwight Foster
Shaun Burr
Wendel Young
Boyd Devereaux
Mike Torchia
Derek Roy

Some personnel favorites of mine who were damn good at what they did but may not crack the top roster:

Mark Montanari
Ron Goodall
Shayne Stevenson
Ron Sanko

I would replace Larmer and Landeskog with Shaun Burr and Dwight Foster. I would also replace Robinson with Dave Maloney. Robinson was an ok junior defenseman but I think surprised a lot of people initially with what he did in the NHL. I'm also hesitant to put Paul "cup of" Coffey on that list for his short albeit very good 3/4 season Ranger career and replace him with Mike Robitaille. I think Wayne Presley deserves an honourable mention too.

Tough to pick only 20 players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad