OT: Your Alias(es)

Ron*

Is Ron, always has been Ron, will always be Ron, and will never be The Ron.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
JCM is like the Doctor Who of internet handles. After a year or so he sheds his persona and becomes someone else. Personally, I'm waiting for a Christmas special when all of his handles return at the same time.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
So gonna change my name to "The Ron".

This is the only forum I have posted in for anything (with the exception of the blogsite of a former poster here who seemed to be a good one but even then I posted maybe 5 or 6 times). I have always only been my current name.

For the time being anyways.

Captain Mittens*

Has always been King'sPawn. Planning on keeping it that way

You could have so many better ones.

Besides, Pawn is an insult to a fan so dedicated that he used to sleep in his car at prospects camp

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
You could have so many better ones.

Besides, Pawn is an insult to a fan so dedicated that he used to sleep in his car at prospects camp

Eh, I like it. Truth be told, I don't even remember what I was thinking back when I made it 11 years ago.

And it seems fitting to call someone who would sleep in his car at development camp a pawn. Certainly doesn't sound like a King's King ;)

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
JCM is like the Doctor Who of internet handles. After a year or so he sheds his persona and becomes someone else. Personally, I'm waiting for a Christmas special when all of his handles return at the same time.

What happens when he get his 13th internet handle??? Is he stuck with that handle?

Captain Mittens*

You were Little Bunny Fu Fu right? What's with all the animal references in your handles? lol

Animals can't put restraining orders on you

Before LBFF, my usernames weren't animal related... at least that I can remember

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad