Confirmed with Link: YoungStars Tournament returns to Penticton - September 2020

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
i believe the European season starts earlier than this tournament so we cant expect Hogs or Podz to be there.

Nuckler

May 7, 2013
i believe the European season starts earlier than this tournament so we cant expect Hogs or Podz to be there.

Benning was talking about possibly 5 prospects they would like to get signed after the season is over, got me thinking about some of the guys we might see at the young stars.. could Hoglander be one of the guys he was talking about? I wonder is we see rathbone, Madden, and woo all down in Utica next season??

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Benning was talking about possibly 5 prospects they would like to get signed after the season is over, got me thinking about some of the guys we might see at the young stars.. could Hoglander be one of the guys he was talking about? I wonder is we see rathbone, Madden, and woo all down in Utica next season??
Woo is already signed.

Hoglander Madden Lockwood Utunen and Rathbone would be my guess

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Possible roster,

Forwards

Lind
Hoglander (if he comes over)
Madden (if he signs)
Lockwood (if he signs)
Jasek
Palmu (if he comes over)
Karlsson (if he comes over)
Focht
Gadjovich
Keppen
2020 draft picks
CHL/college free-agents

Defenseman

Juolevi
Woo
Utunen
Chatfield
Rathbone (if he signs)
2020 draft picks
CHL/College free-agents

Goalies

DiPietro
Silovs

Last edited:

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Possible lines?

Hoglander, Madden, Lind
Gadjovich, Jasek, Palmu
Keppen, Focht, Lockwood
xxxx, xxxx, xxxx

Juolevi, Woo
Rathbone, Chatfield
Utunen, xxxx

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Wohoo, now that I live in the Okanagan this event has been awesome. I was extremely disappointed when it was cancelled last year, and I'm very happy that it's back.

Reactions: lindgren

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Why? He’s not super old and hasn’t played much professional hockey? Do you think Lind and Gadjovich will go?

Juolevi - he's making his quantity known this season. Playing Youngstars provides no further benefit to his evaluation. Just adds meaningless risk to a player that needs a completely healthy off season in the worst way.

Lind and Gadjovich... doubt it... but Lind may sell some tickets.. I would love to see him there. Gadjovich if they need a warm body.

- I wouldn't expect Chatfield there either..
I don't remember - Do college players come to these? - otherwise I don't think i would expect Rathbone there unless we sign him.
There is still a chance that we see Lockwood there tho...

Last edited:

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Generally this tournament is limited to players who have just played their first pro season or were still in junior/college/Europe.

Ie - Dipietro and Mitch Eliot would be there, but Lind and Juolevi would not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad