YOUNGGUNS muckdraft is out!

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I can live with Mueller being drafted by the Islanders(he is #6 on my wishlist), but they made a mistake sayign we drated 3 Euros in a row, we drafetd O'Marra last year.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
boredmale said:
I can live with Mueller being drafted by the Islanders(he is #6 on my wishlist), but they made a mistake sayign we drated 3 Euros in a row, we drafetd O'Marra last year.

Also faulty, to note: They claim Smith himself wants to select a "flashy" pick. But from his interviews he said the scouting staff will be handling the draft as he will therefore be more of an observer.

Zeus6754

May 8, 2006
Let's just say it now. A powerplay that includes Crosby, Malkin and Kessel should be illegal.

That's why I'm hoping my Pens take 'Phil the Thrill'. It will be exciting to watch. I'd be happy with EJ, JJ, or Toews also.

ShadowFax

Mar 10, 2004
I still think Chicago will take Toews third if hes still on the board. Never know though i guess Staal has even been mentioned going #1 so we will find out soon enough.

True North

Jan 10, 2006
Vancouver
So apparently CHRIS STEWART was drafted by Florida and ANTHONY STEWART is the one eligible this year.

Oh, how we have all been misled... :dunno:

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
As a Pens fan, I think if they don't get a Johnson with the 2nd pick and go with a forward, I think they'd pick a DMan in the 2nd round (32nd overall). But if Grabner fell out of the first, even if selecting a DMan with the 2nd pick is the right thing, I couldn't help but yell at the TV.

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
Is Sheppard really good enough to be picked before Okposo, Frolik, and Tlusty? Personally I'd take Okposo at the 13 spot.

On Axis

Mad Vlad
Mar 27, 2006
Ola said:
I've been looking forward to it and now its on their website. Even if muckdrafts are a crapshot Youngguns have a great record at pretty much everything they do. They have some really interesting thoughts and speculations on their picks.

http://younggunshockey.com/about.htm
I do not see Bernier and Helenius going as early as this source says they are. I don't see Florida or Los Angeles passing up on Frolik or Okposo. Otherwise, it looks decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->