Youngblood - 2014 OHL Draft Special

Ringing Iron

May 8, 2011
Posted my rankings, mock and 100 player profiles on my blog for any interested fans. I caution you that these are only MY opinions and by no means, is it an exhaustive list of players as it's impossible to see all eligibles...As the die hards know, many of the middle round guys are pretty interchangeable so take the 100-250+ rankings with a grain of salt. There's definitely some good players that'll be available through those rounds. Furthermore, this draft class is especially intriguing because I feel there are more smaller, skilled, possession type of players available in this '98 year. Really like these kind of players...

Anywho...enjoy....

For several Ontario Hockey League clubs, the season has came to a close but for other teams, they are focused on extending their season in hopes of winning the OHL Championship, earning a ticket to the illustrious CHL Memorial Cup. Regardless of whether teams are knocked out of contention or continuing on in their season’s journey, all twenty OHL front-offices are focused on April 5th – the day that marks the 2014 OHL Priority Selection Draft.

Read more...

Canuck71*

One hell of a job Dean! Great read and very interesting for people like me who don't get the opportunity to catch the draft eligibles too often. Completely recommend this for an other OHL prospect fanatics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad