Young players to look for

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
Macavoy will play big minutes for usa, coach supposedly started playing him more and more as the game went on.

Pasta, not super young with 3 years in the league. 21 70 pt guy who will be relied on as a big offensive guy for the czechs.

Bjork, bruins prospect, one of the best players in college hockey. Hasn't played against men like this often. Will be interesting to see how he plays.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
EASILY Dominik Kahun, played fantastic for Deutschland today against USA.

Smaller forward, but has a great sense (playmaking) for the game and gives 100% effort every day. Didn't get drafted because scouts saw too much of a junior game, but a player they definitely got wrong. Has had two solid campaigns being on back to back championship Munich in the DEL.

Definitely SHOULD be signed by an NHL team needing some 2nd line depth.

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Frederik Tiffels, great skater, gets a lot of hype right now in Germany, didn't see much of him but he reminds me of Tobias Rieder.

doug88

May 13, 2011
Geneva, Switzerland
Vincent Praplan, he's not draft eligible but he's still young. He's a strong forward with great hands, he should definitely score a few goals for Switzerland.

Tuoppi

Sep 9, 2016
Pori
Mikko Lehtonen 23, defender Finland, undrafted. Swedish champion and u20 world champion. Been solid so far.

ThaiTanicDK

Oct 26, 2016
Aagaard is playing? How did I not know this?

He's been awesome in Stockton

Aagaard is playing yes, he joined the team late last night. But apparently the coach cant find a solid spot for him with the roster we got so hes in the 4th line as CENTER, which is a damn shame

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
EASILY Dominik Kahun, played fantastic for Deutschland today against USA.

Smaller forward, but has a great sense (playmaking) for the game and gives 100% effort every day. Didn't get drafted because scouts saw too much of a junior game, but a player they definitely got wrong. Has had two solid campaigns being on back to back championship Munich in the DEL.

Definitely SHOULD be signed by an NHL team needing some 2nd line depth.

I had to doublecheck and can't believe he's only 21. For some reason I feel like he's been around a lot longer.

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Tiffels has always been so underrated. I've always had a soft spot for the guy and actually took him in the 5th round of a few deep keeper leagues.

Aagard is another solid player, loved him with the Wolves (Kahun too)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad