Young Pacioretty and PK

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Mathias Brunet, the journalist who's making a speciality out of shoving Carey Price down everyone's throat. This kind of journalism actually make people hate Price much more than it makes them like him. And I'm not saying that as a Price hater. I'm saying that as someone who has had enough with the crappy journalism we've had in Quebec for way too long.

Rant aside, good videos. You can see how Subban was already in a class of his own, and that Pacioretty/Mueller were already a notch above everyone else as well. Would be cool if we had some Price/Galchenyuk videos in their early years as well.

Carey Cost*

Mathias Brunet, the journalist who's making a speciality out of shoving Carey Price down everyone's throat. This kind of journalism actually make people hate Price much more than it makes them like him. And I'm not saying that as a Price hater. I'm saying that as someone who has had enough with the crappy journalism we've had in Quebec for way too long.

Rant aside, good videos. You can see how Subban was already in a class of his own, and that Pacioretty/Mueller were already a notch above everyone else as well. Would be cool if we had some Price/Galchenyuk videos in their early years as well.

dude wtf are you talking about, 95% of montreal's media is behind Carey price.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
dude wtf are you talking about, 95% of montreal's media is behind Carey price.

All I'm talking about, is how Brunet fights against the fans in his blog and on twitter to rip Price down their throat, and that's it's the perfect recipe to make them hate him.

But that's not the subject, and I have no intention of hijacking this thread.

Carey Cost*

All I'm talking about, is how Brunet fights against the fans in his blog and on twitter to rip Price down their throat, and that's it's the perfect recipe to make them hate him.

But that's not the subject, and I have no intention of hijacking this thread.

Idk lol but why you even bother reading Brunet's blog in the first place?

any way if you watch RDS games, Antichambre, team 690, CKAC games, Ron fournier their all backing Price no matter how bad he can be sometimes.

P.K. is a Norris and half of them still thought Markov was our best D in the beginning o of the season

Halifaxhab*

How in the F did a thread about PK and Patches end up on Price? Holy crud folks.....get past your love/hate.

As for Max, nice hit, love it! Alot like the one on Letang he got suspended for.

For PK....he seems like a monster there. Has he grown any since?:sarcasm:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

What does it take to make someone turn into a Price hater? How can someone actually hate a professional athlete that plays well for your team most of the time. I don't know how you do it, I personally didn't even hate Gomez last year, sure I wanted him bought out and away from the team, but I couldn't bear myself to actually hate him, so I just don't see how can someone hate Price.

What if Ben Bishop was on our team? Would you of dealt him for a 4th round pick and just shove him under the bus?

Halifaxhab*

What does it take to make someone turn into a Price hater? How can someone actually hate a professional athlete that plays well for your team most of the time. I don't know how you do it, I personally didn't even hate Gomez last year, sure I wanted him bought out and away from the team, but I couldn't bear myself to actually hate him, so I just don't see how can someone hate Price.

What if Ben Bishop was on our team? Would you of dealt him for a 4th round pick and just shove him under the bus?

Thats a big bus.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc

That's not what the thread is about but fwiw, Brunet is close to the best French hockey beat guy...

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Wow, such a foreshadowing of the strong hockey play on Kris Letang. A shame the league emasculated him with a suspension.

Someone should make a video in split views with the Letang hit, it looks exactly the same lol.

Funny, but when you look at the Subban video, after the goal when he is down, for one moment I thought the referee was Kerry Fraser :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->