Kings Article: Young LA Kings Blue Liner Jake Muzzin Isn’t Going Anywhere For Awhile

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Muzzin is getting the perfect Minutes for him, and Stevens is keeping him away from tough match ups.

So far so good for Muzzin, just needs to keep his head on a swivel and not turn the puck over.

Interesting to hear though that Sutter is not happy with Muzzin only playing 11 to 12 mins.

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
Muzzin is getting the perfect Minutes for him, and Stevens is keeping him away from tough match ups.

So far so good for Muzzin, just needs to keep his head on a swivel and not turn the puck over.

Interesting to hear though that Sutter is not happy with Muzzin only playing 11 to 12 mins.

I suspect that Sutter was merely trying to motivate a young player via the media there.

Inner Turbulence

Jun 12, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
I suspect that Sutter was merely trying to motivate a young player via the media there.

Yeah,
I think he's more or less "challenging" Muzzin to step it up and earn more Ice time on the left side. Telling him that he's got the opportunity. He's being shielded so far, but he hasn't looked out of place yet.

I wonder if he's capable of doing a "Voinov" ... show that he's ready and capable for the big time, to force DL to make a decision. He'll have a tough time bumping any of the 3 "lefties" out of the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad