TV: Young Justice

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I wonder how long this will take to get to Netflix. I hear Titans is just OK, but it'd be cool to form my own opinion.

Young Justice has been great so far. I'm jazzed to see where this season takes us. Although if there's a little less Blue Beetle this time around I won't complain.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
So this just finished up recently if anyone still watches. I loved seasons 1 and 2 but 3 was pretty mediocre in my opinion. There was just way too much attention paid to the characters' problems and past traumas. Very little actually happened in the plot. Hopefully they get back to that in season 4. I loved the episode about Savage and his history but outside of that the season was pretty disappointing.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
So this just finished up recently if anyone still watches. I loved seasons 1 and 2 but 3 was pretty mediocre in my opinion. There was just way too much attention paid to the characters' problems and past traumas. Very little actually happened in the plot. Hopefully they get back to that in season 4. I loved the episode about Savage and his history but outside of that the season was pretty disappointing.

I liked the last three or four episodes more than the twenty plus that lead up to them.

I was not overly impressed by this season at all. Hopefully they get a chance to do a fourth.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I watched one episode of season 3 before I bailed because it kept a lot of the things about the previous seasons that annoyed me were still present. So now I've decided to start again from the beginning and watch the first two seasons in quick succession to see if it helps to have familiarity with everything.

So right now I'm about 2/3rds through repeating Season 1 and sweet jeebus I had forgotten how much I detest Miss Martian. Everything about her character is infuriating.

Chances are I'll end up going through the 3rd season when I get there, but I remember loving season 1 when it was initially on and now that I rewatch it I feel like even my enjoyment of that season was overstated.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I liked the last three or four episodes more than the twenty plus that lead up to them.

I was not overly impressed by this season at all. Hopefully they get a chance to do a fourth.

Funny, I was the complete opposite lol. Well I liked the 2 episodes with Granny, but the final 2 or 3 episodes were pretty boring to me.

I liked the early season with the League all disjointed. I thought that was a fun plot to explore, but they really didn’t fight against each other or anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad