Young Guns Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The St. Louis Blues select winger Nikolai Zherdev.

Zherdev-Ruutu-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX

XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX

Lehtonen
XXX

aaronm_88

May 17, 2004
I'm back now..thanks for making my picks..

I started a new thread called Young Guns Mock Draft Roster Thread..I've posted my roster there and will just update it after my picks..

aaronm_88

May 17, 2004
Don't be such a whiner and ruin the draft for everyone...You got skipped and 2 picks went ahead of you...This draft means nothing it's all in good fun it's not going to matter...And if you really wanted Pitkanen or Staal then talk it over with the guy before throwing a temper tantrum..I'm sure he'd gladly give the guy you wanted up in a FUN MOCK DRAFT...

It also seems that it's pretty common knowledge that if the person before you exceeds their time limit you are free to pick at anytime...that's the whole point of a time limit..

aaronm_88 said:
Don't be such a whiner and ruin the draft for everyone...You got skipped and 2 picks went ahead of you...This draft means nothing it's all in good fun it's not going to matter...And if you really wanted Pitkanen or Staal then talk it over with the guy before throwing a temper tantrum..I'm sure he'd gladly give the guy you wanted up in a FUN MOCK DRAFT...

It also seems that it's pretty common knowledge that if the person before you exceeds their time limit you are free to pick at anytime...that's the whole point of a time limit..

It's common courtesty to at least PM someone and say that they can go ahead and select over someone. Especially when they're constantly lurking. It's not the players taken, it's the principle.

aaronm_88

May 17, 2004
Still..that's no reason to go off and up and quit a fun mock draft...Just from now on go under the assumption that if somebody goes over their timelimit you are free to pick...I realize it's common courtesey to PM the person but not everybody has the opportunity to check the board as often as others...If I'm only going to be able to check the board once in a 24hr period and the person before has exceeded the timelimit I"m going to pick rather than send them a PM and end up having myself be skipped in the 24hrs I'll be gone..

aaronm_88 said:
Still..that's no reason to go off and up and quit a fun mock draft...Just from now on go under the assumption that if somebody goes over their timelimit you are free to pick...I realize it's common courtesey to PM the person but not everybody has the opportunity to check the board as often as others...If I'm only going to be able to check the board once in a 24hr period and the person before has exceeded the timelimit I"m going to pick rather than send them a PM and end up having myself be skipped in the 24hrs I'll be gone..

Yeah, and it's Sunday and I was checking the board like every half hour, except for 4 hours or so when I was playing soccer. Notice I replied to his post in like less than 5 minutes. If he'd have PMed me this evening I'd have picked.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
BrooklynCanuck said:
What the hell!

No one ever told me I was allowed to skip him!

The first page says there's a time limit of six hours. I posted well more than 12 hours past St.Louis' pick. Sorry for not PMing you, but I have more on my plate than this draft, and as you may have seen, I reqeusted the last guy to make his pick make a PM, so I didn't have to PM everyone.

Sorry for the inconveniance, but still, you ended up with some stellar players, so it's not all that bad.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The St. Louis Blues select LW Alexander Frolov.

Frolov-Ruutu-Zherdev
XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX

XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX

Lehtonen
XXX

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The St. Louis Blues are pleased to select RW Milan Michalek.

Frolov-Ruutu-Zherdev
XXX-XXX-Michalek
XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX

XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX

Lehtonen
XXX

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The St. Louis Blues are pleased to select LW Alexander Semin.

Frolov-Ruutu-Zherdev
Semin-XXX-Michalek
XXX-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX

XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX

Lehtonen
XXX

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The St. Louis Blues are pleased to select LW Andrew Ladd.

Frolov-Ruutu-Zherdev
Semin-XXX-Michalek
Ladd-XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX-XXX

XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX
XXX-XXX

Lehtonen
XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad