Young Guns Hockey Draft Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upside

Jul 15, 2005
In another thread someone who got it basically said it was crap and not worth the money. If you go back far enough I am sure you'll find the thread.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
FlyersProspect2 said:
I was thinking about getting it, its something like $10 or $15 depending on the package. I might not get it for 05, but for future drafts would it be worth getting? Heres some info on it Young Guns Hockey

Thanks for the help.

I got it, its definitely worth the 10 bucks. There is some other sites out there that charge 2x-3x and even 4x as much for theres which might be a little better..but not worth as much as they charge it for.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
Upside said:
In another thread someone who got it basically said it was crap and not worth the money. If you go back far enough I am sure you'll find the thread.

No offense but that's kind of selective memory. Here's the thread: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=147389

3 positive posts, 1 negative. You can't please everyone, I suppose.

BTW - Upside and FlyersProspect2, check your email.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Ive just suscribe to it
I take the hard copie selection and I'm from Canada ... Will I have it before july 30 ? they will mail it monday.

And for those who allready have it, in the hard copy do you have prospects pictures or is it like the web version and there is just text ?

thanks

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
reffree said:
Ive just suscribe to it
I take the hard copie selection and I'm from Canada ... Will I have it before july 30 ? they will mail it monday.

And for those who allready have it, in the hard copy do you have prospects pictures or is it like the web version and there is just text ?

thanks

Its just the text, but they print it out on nice thick paper, and its pretty big font so easily readable. Its nicely done. Got mine like half a week after the web version was out.

Its a nice packet..you didnt go wrong.

Upside

Jul 15, 2005
Chief said:
No offense but that's kind of selective memory. Here's the thread: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=147389

3 positive posts, 1 negative. You can't please everyone, I suppose.

BTW - Upside and FlyersProspect2, check your email.

No Pm for me. Let me know if you resend.
As for 1 of 3 I thought it was obvious at least the one guy worked for you. so 1 out of 2.
Got the email thanks. The challange is never the top 5 always the late 2nd to 5th round I would think

Last edited:

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
Upside: I was just trying to give you an example of what the profiles were like. I agree with you wholeheartedly, the later you get into a draft, the more interesting it is. As for the other comment, we don't disguise posts like others do.

FlyersProspect2

Jun 14, 2004
Chicopee, Ma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad