Proposal: Young defensive/mobile LHD for Jonathan Drouin

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Sign Jake Gardinder for free in the off season roll with your squad as is this year . MTL is playing good hockey

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Price of Sanheim + Phillipe Myers?
Not for sale despite that guy mentioning Sanheim. At LW they have:

Giroux
JVR
Lindblom
Laughton

With Farabee and Ratcliffe on the way. Philly doesn't need Drouin. They need to keep the young D to soon have:

Provy Ghost
Sanheim Myers
Morin Hagg
Friedman

Reactions: Flyerfan52

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Drouin is not worth Toffoli alone.

Clague+2nd+2nd

Or Pearson+3rd

easy pass

Not for sale despite that guy mentioning Sanheim. At LW they have:

Giroux
JVR
Lindblom
Laughton

With Farabee and Ratcliffe on the way. Philly doesn't need Drouin. They need to keep the young D to soon have:

Provy Ghost
Sanheim Myers
Morin Hagg
Friedman

Fair enough but Drouin is also an option at C, he went close to PPG at C for the final ~30 games of the season last year.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Shea Theodore from Vegas?

I like Theodore but moving Drouin for him 1 for 1 makes me feel uneasy tbh (and Vegas doesn't really have a winger that could even out the value, i like Haula/Tuch but Vegas wouldn't do that deal unless we added something to Drouin).

I've also liked Nic Hague since his draft year, even tho he's not a puck mover. Obviously love Brannstrom but i assume he wouldn't be available.

Last edited:

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
As people can tell, Drouin had a bad game tonight and the OP is overreacting. Drouin is still on pace for a 22g, 60pt season. Drouin was added because the Habs lack skill and Drouin is all skill. Losing him creates a bigger hole. Yes Habs need a 1ld and bad but it needs to be done wisely. Sergachev wouldn't have solved that hole either, his defensive game isn't even close to that point yet.

Unfortunately it'll likely be Petry that is used to get a LD. Habs RD is really good for the future with lots of top 4 guys (Weber and Petry already top pairing guys, Juulsen and Brooks ooze top 4 potential). Sell from position of strength to fill weakness.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I like Theodore but moving Drouin for him 1 for 1 makes me feel uneasy tbh (and Vegas doesn't really have a winger that could even out the value, i like Haula/Tuch but Vegas wouldn't do that deal unless we added something to Drouin).

I've also liked Nic Hague since his draft year, even tho he's not a puck mover. Obviously love Brannstrom but i assume he wouldn't be available.
Theodore for Drouin would be a hell of a deal for Montreal...

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Then why would you bother going on the trade board?

What? Dunno what you're trying to say, i wouldn't move Gallagher alone for Nino + Brodin. You said "Get Gallagher involved" which implies that we'd be adding Gallagher on top of Drouin for Brodin and Nino, which isn't happening.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
What? Dunno what you're trying to say, i wouldn't move Gallagher alone for Nino + Brodin. You said "Get Gallagher involved" which implies that we'd be adding Gallagher on top of Drouin for Brodin and Nino, which isn't happening.
If you're that delusional about the value of players, do everyone a favor and stay on the Habs board.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Or maybe you should get a clue first? Gallagher and Kotkaniemi are untouchable players on our roster.

To suggest that we'd move Drouin AND Gallagher for Brodin + Nino is hysterical and shows how much you know about hockey.
Like I said, do the board a favor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->