Young D-men

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitaraholic*

Bouwmeester should be removed from this poll as he's the clear preference. I'd suspect after that it'd be Pitkanen. After that is when it would get interesting, IMO.

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
CuSa_1 said:
If there was a draft of (fill in the above names) what order would they be drafted in?

Once again, I'd appreciate if you could put it in order of who you like.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
guitaraholic said:
Bouwmeester should be removed from this poll as he's the clear preference. I'd suspect after that it'd be Pitkanen. After that is when it would get interesting, IMO.

Isn't the point of the poll to see who people would pick? Why remove someone just because he'd be the one picked?

Beakermania*

rob_paxon said:
Isn't the point of the poll to see who people would pick? Why remove someone just because he'd be the one picked?

With him in the poll and only one vote per person its almost impossible to see who people think is number two. He has approx 60% of the vote right now, it'd be interesting to see where that is spread to. I bet most goes to Pitkanen, but as for third, we really don't learn anything.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Beakermania said:
With him in the poll and only one vote per person its almost impossible to see who people think is number two. He has approx 60% of the vote right now, it'd be interesting to see where that is spread to. I bet most goes to Pitkanen, but as for third, we really don't learn anything.

I understand that, but the guy's poll was "what order would they be drafted in". That leaves us to vote for our first selection and then list the rest. The very nature of asking us to list our selections in order does not fit a poll, so all that can be supported is the first selection.

He could always have a poll for #1, then remove him and have a poll for #2, etc.

To the point, what sense would it make to ask us to list the order they'd be picked and then have us vote for the 3rd selection?

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Holy *&^$!! Go Bouwmeester! This almost calls for another J-Bo vs Pitkanen poll, didn't Pitkanen win the last one? Its been almost 3 months since the last one anyway hasn't it? ;)

guitaraholic*

the impetus behind this poll was a discussion on the Blues board (yes, they actually take place) about how many dmen 25 and under you'd take ahead of Barret Jackman. I suggested I could think of 10 but could only name 7.
Hence the poll, which really doesn't address this point effectively. But it did let me use the word 'impetus' and 'poll' in the same sentence. :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->