You should all be voting for Mark Stone to the ASG

OttawaKing

May 24, 2012
I get how initially Chabot got in before him for logistical reasons(stacked forwards in the division), but if anyone on the Sens is an all-star its Stoner and I think it would be cool to get him in there as the last man in.

Reactions: Clayonator

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
As great as Stone is, some of the omissions from the Atlantic team are even worse than leaving him out.

I mean, there's definitely a case for guys like Brayden Point or Morgan Reilly to get in before him.

I'm assuming Leafs fans spam the voting so Reilly gets in, but Point not going would be a shame.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Should probably be the Ottawa Senators front man Boro instead.

Seriously though, they should just cancel this entire event for good. I could see it being fun in person, but it's certainly not on TV.

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017
Melnyk's bots will have a campaign to vote in other players instead, voting in Stone as an all star will only cost him more for a new contract.

Why does Melnyk care what some other team pays for Stone? We want to drive up his trade value;)

OttawaKing

May 24, 2012
I get how good some other players are, but when it comes to relative importance on one team, I'm of the opinion that Stone should be rewarded, even over Duchene.(obviously would not have a problem with Duchene making it in too, if it were possible). Anyways that's why I'd like him in over guys like Reilly and Point.

And ya I figured someone might mention how they don't watch it but I have to imagine its a nice perk for some players.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Going by just the numbers he should be there over Kessel but he is on the worst team in the league so Ottawa only deserves 1 player there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad