You promised me that Carl Grundstrom was going to replace Uncle Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
There’s you problem, you actually worried about komarov getting moved.

Komarov of the last 2 seasons was a shell of the player people actually associate him with. He wasn’t an agitator and his hits went way down, he was a waste of a uniform
Of course I was. He was a shell of the player but he was still a good 3rd line player. Good PK, defensively reliable, worked hard, blocked shots and its a myth that he stopped hitting.. He didnt have big hits but finished every check he could. I feel like defense is important in hockey so even though most people think he sucks he is good for his defense and experience which made him an asset.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
He was a NHL all-star, a fan favorite, played for his national team, and was a key part of the leafs in many seasons.

Grundstrom will never have that kind of career.

Should Grundstrom not be traded he won't be playing on a crap team that elevates mediocrity above its station because it has little else to offer.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Of course I was. He was a shell of the player but he was still a good 3rd line player. Good PK, defensively reliable, worked hard, blocked shots and its a myth that he stopped hitting.. He didnt have big hits but finished every check he could. I feel like defense is important in hockey so even though most people think he sucks he is good for his defense and experience which made him an asset.
he was terrible last year

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->