GDT: You play to win the game for Bickell vs. Winnipeg

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Woot woot, a solid win. So used to seeing them outplay the other team only to lose to a hot goalie.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
The most exciting thing to me is that for years, it was obvious that if the canes were giving your team trouble all you had to do was throw the body around and they would wilt. The PP wasn't good enough to scare you and no one was going to hit back. Not tonight- they got shoved and shoved right back even harder

Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
And right now the lines don't seem to matter. Everybody's playing - even Ryan was ok this time although very invisible.

Neighbor Lee

Oct 25, 2013
Droneview
The most exciting thing to me is that for years, it was obvious that if the canes were giving your team trouble all you had to do was throw the body around and they would wilt. The PP wasn't good enough to scare you and no one was going to hit back. Not tonight- they got shoved and shoved right back even harder

100% agree

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

And made Winnipeg pay on the scoreboard for taking those penalties.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
-Above .500 :yo:
-Lindholm first goal of the season :yo:
-Hanifin first goal of the season :yo:
-PK continuing to do its thing :yo:
-Cam Ward playing excellent :yo:
-Win on a Sunday, an achilles heel for this team usually :yo:
-4 game winning streak :yo:

Anything else?